Customer Service Specialist
Are you passionate about providing high level service to our wholesale customers? Can you take responsibility for professionally handling the administrative task in relation to our beloved customer?
Are you our new Customer Service Specialist?
The responsibility of the Customer Service Specialist is to ensure a highly skilled and professional customer service and be the first point of contact to Konges Sløjd. You will join the Customer Service team at the HQ in Copenhagen and report to the Commercial Manager.
Your main tasks will be:
- To respond to B2B inquiries in a professional and present manner.
- To provide a high-level service experience.
- To proactively communication with customers to drive sales/re-orders.
- To coordinate and cooperate with our sales department.
- To provide a high-level service on all incoming calls.
- To handle customer inquiries & complaints.
- To contribute to the daily operations of our B2B wholesale business.
- To provide our customers with a one-of-a-kind Customer Service!
- To be able to handle customer inquiries and complaints in a professional manner.
- To be the perfect 1st impression for our consumers.
- To ensure precise and timely answers to all inquiries.
Our expectations towards our candidate:
- You have a natural 'YES' attitude.
- High level work structure.
- You are passionate about delivering great service.
- Skilled in written and verbal English and Danish.
- Other language skills are a plus, but not a must.
- Skilled in working collaborative across the organization.
- Experienced user af IT, Office & Spy System is an advantage.
Who we are:
We are a fast-growing company, which means that er live in a hectic and exciting environment, therefore, it is important that you:
- Thrive in an informal and dynamic environment.
- Can work effectively in a busy team.
- That you're comfortable in an entrepreneural and changeable environment.
- That you work structured.
You can expect from Konges Sløjd:
- An exciting job with many talented colleagues.
- A challenging role in a growing organisation.
- Great opportunity for professional and personal development.
- Open and honest organisation.
Position: Customer Service Specialist.
Start date: As soon as possible.
Time: Full time.
Salary: According to qualifications.
The position is requested to be filled as soon as possible, which is why we process applications on ongoing basis. We are incredibly happy and grateful for the great interest in our company, this means that we get many inquiries on our job postings. We work hard towards replying to all candidates, however we are not always able to inform all candidates within short time frame.
We thank you in advance for your efforts regarding submitting your application. Please submit your application and CV at email@example.com. Please write ''Customer Service Specialist'' in the subject line.
Social Media Managernew
Customer Service Specialistnew