The Vintage Bar
The Vintage Bar is a premier online destination for pre-loved, luxury pieces for the fashion conscious shopper. The Vintage Bar offers an unparalleled collection of authenticated bags and accessories with new arrivals every day. As a growing business, we are looking for innovative, hard-working, and passionate talent to join our team. As an intern at The Vintage we offer you a position in a challenging, yet fulfilling, work environment.
We are now looking for a passionate E-Commerce Intern. As such, you will refer to our E-Commerce & Sales Manager on a daily basis, but will also support the rest of the team with relevant tasks if needed. Our optimal candidate for the position is someone who is self-motivated, creative and has an excellent verbal and written English skills. As an E-Commerce Intern, you should perform well under deadlines, be detail- oriented and a quick thinker. If you are passionate about developing an international brand through online sales channels, we would love to hear more from you.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Assist the E-commerce Manager with inventory management
- Publish all products and accompanying written content to the website
- Create product descriptions in both English and Danish
- Coordinating content for the web shop with the Content Responsible
- Handling orders and shipment
- Assist the E-commerce Manager with back-end maintenance and optimization of the website
- Other ad-hoc tasks
We are looking for someone who is:
- Has a basic understanding and knowledge of marketing and fashion
- Very strong communication and organizational skills
- Positive attitude and desire to get involved
- The ability to work both independently and as part of an ambitious and fast-moving, developingteam
- Digitally minded and motivated by trying new territories
In return, we will provide you with:
- The opportunity for personal and professional development.
- The chance to play a central role in a rapidly growing startup.
- The ability to expand your CV and portfolio.
The internship is full-time (37 hours a week), unpaid and for a minimum of 5 months.
Are you intrigued? Please send your application and CV - written in English - to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: E-Commerce Intern.
Apply now! We look forward to hearing from you.
For any questions, call us at: + 45 31503738
Medarbejder til digital marketing og e-commerce
Graphic Designer / Art Director