By Malene Birger
Rahbeks Allé 21
Om By Malene Birger
By Malene Birger was founded in 2003, the brand—originally conceived by Ms Birger—is now led by Creative Director Mathilde Torp Mader. Combining an air of playfullness, a hint of sophistication and a heart full of wanderlust, By Malene Birger empowers women to be their own muse and gives them the freedom to play with who they want to be from one day to the next. Grown-up, relevant and full of personality, the By Malene Birger collection is everything a modern woman needs in her wardrobe right now.
By Malene Birger is looking for a time limited full time E-Commerce Coordinator, to join the E-commerce team (maternity cover).
You will be responsible for online campaign execution according to the Campaign Calendar and for creating and using consumer insights, analytics and data to drive, develop and improve the online performance.
We expect you to be data driven by heart and have a profound analytical understanding of optimizing and driving traffic to the online platform. Moreover you are dynamic and agile, proactive and responsible, and constantly strive to ensure efficient execution of the By Malene Birger strategy.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Plan, coordinate and execute on E-commerce and Loyalty projects in collaborations with the E-commerce team to improve site performance and consumer insights.
- Continuous sales follow-up based on plan and responsibility to take necessary action.
- Perform tests in consultation with the ecommerce team about the communication, offer, expression and levels.
- Experience from implementation and development of loyalty programs
- Work creatively by briefing content to site and e-mail that is in line with marketing activities and from an omnichannel perspective.
- Run different types of projects; challenge, process and develop existing processes, structures and working methods.
- Use consumer insights, analytics and data to drive, develop and improve the online conversion rate.
- Weekly/seasonal updates of content and images on E-commerce site according to Campaign Calendar and with correct promotional tracking.
- Report on performance of weekly e-mail send-outs and campaigns executed online.
Skills & Requirements:
- Master level from e.g. CBS or ITU with relevant concentration
- 1-2 years of experience with E-commerce & Online Marketing
- Proven experience with online conversion optimisation
- Advanced analytical understanding of online KPI’s
- Solid knowledge of e-mail marketing
- Preferably experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware)
- Basic HTML knowledge and coding skills
- Strong Project Management skills
- Skilled user in Microsoft Office
- Strong aesthetics suited for the By Malene Birger universe
- High personal drive, engagement & action oriented approach
- Analytical & data driven by heart
- Strong communication & negotiation skills
- Well-structured and good at prioritising tasks
- Creative, independent & innovative mindset
- Business & performance oriented
Please upload your application HERE.
Jewelry Logistic Manager
Customer Service Representative
Service & Sales Managernew
Marketing & Grafisk Designernew