Rue de Tokyo
Om Rue de Tokyo
Rue de Tokyo is a fashion brand based in Copenhagen. The brand was founded in November 2016 and have since then focused on making high quality wardrobe essentials for men and women. Rue de Tokyo is a part of Fashion Society and have the office on Vesterbro in Copenhagen.
Technical designer Rue de Tokyo – Maternity cover.
Rue de Tokyo is a fashion brand based in Copenhagen.
The brand was founded in November 2016 and have since then focused on making high quality wardrobe essentials for men and women.
Rue de Tokyo is a part of Fashion Society and have the office on Vesterbro in Copenhagen.
Rue de Tokyo is now looking for a Technical designer for a maternity cover.
The open position is full time and will be 4days with Rue de Tokyo and one day for Naja Lauf.
The starting date is to be negotiated but latest by the end of July.
As a technical designer for Rue de Tokyo you will work very close to the creative director David Andersson Sahlin and become a very important part of the small team.
The role is partly creative but also very technical it requires that you are organized and have the ability to follow many parallel processes.
The technical designer is responsible for the full development process and to support with comments and support to the manufactures during production.
The role is very dynamic and there is never a slow moment.
Since the team is small it’s very important that everyone is helping each other and drive the development with a positive team spirit.
- Draw all the products in Illustrator
- Create collection overviews
- Create technical documentation for all styles
- Create master document with all the information needed for the factories during production and sampling.
- Update the master document during the entire process.
- Create the materials and styles in zedonk (ERP system)
- Measuring of proto/SMS/PPS samples
- Responsible for fittings
- Responsible for the comments on Proto samples/SMS/PPS
- Daily communication with factories and be responsible for the collection to come home in time.
- Create the grading of the styles and control so it is followed
- Develop templates for Rue de Tokyo and other brands within Fashion Society
- Maintaining and developing supplier manual for Rue de Tokyo
- Creation of sales material
- Quality control of received production and shipping samples
- Creation of care labels
- Development of prints
- Development and research for the collections together with the creative director
- Other ad hoc tasks will occur.
- We are looking for an experienced technical designer with experience from similar positions.
- We prefer the candidate to have a pattern making or tailor background since it is very important to feel secure with measurements for this position
- It is a plus if the candidate have worked with both men’ and women’s clothes in the past.
- The candidate have to be experienced in the process of creation of tech packs, measurement charts and grading
- Skilled in adobe illustrator and in-design
- Experienced in google docs and excel
- Experience from working with Zedonk or other ERP systems is a plus
- Must be fluent in written English
- You have a positive mindset
- You are organized
- You have a drive and are ready to go the extra mile if needed
- You like to work in an environment where you drive your own process and like the responsibility.
- You like to work in a creative environment with a high tempo and many processes overlapping
- You are a proactive person who creates enthusiasm.
We are offering
- An interesting and challenging position within a growing fashion company in the center of Copenhagen
- The possibility to work within Fashion Society and being a part of the young and dynamic team
- The possibility to be a key part in the design creation of the new collections for Rue de Tokyo
Send your application to David Andersson Sahlin
Closing date for this application is asap.
Purchase & Sourcing assistentnew
Marketing & E-commerce Directornew
PR & Showroom Internshipnew
Praktikant til projektledelsenew