Om Vero Moda
VERO MODA is BESTSELLER's first fashion label and one of the most recognisable high-street European fashion brands - appealing to all generations, with an authentic and honest expression of style. Our consumer is defined – not by age – but by lifestyle. They are a group of individuals with their own preferences and identity.
Graphic Print Designer
Are you a passionate and creative Graphic Print Designer, who enjoys playing with colours, illustrations, and graphics? Do you want to contribute to building coherent and outstanding collections with our design and buying team? Then here is your opportunity.
You will join a team of two dedicated Graphic Print Design colleagues who holds our main focus on VERO MODA’s all over prints and graphics for t-shirts, embroideries, accessories etc. We are part of VERO MODA’s Design & Buying team, which is characterised by a young and informal work environment with room for creativity and helpful colleagues. Your closest colleagues will be your fellow Print Designer as well as Designers and Buyers.
MAKE OUR COLLECTIONS YOURS
As Graphic Print Designer you will work with the development of prints designs, colour combinations, print productions and in general participate in the entire process from idea to implementation in the collections. The role will involve design of placement prints, all over prints and other graphics for our fast fashion brand – this requires a commercial mindset, and an eye for trends.
Your responsibilities and tasks will among others include:
- Trend research
- Print startup on eight annual collections
- Presentation boards for Designers and Sales
- All over prints, placement prints and embroideries
- Purchased print files and development of colour combinations
- Technical print files and approvement of strike-offs from suppliers
- Communicate with buyers and salespeople to meet their expectations
- Belonging to a closeknit and united team, with both professional and fun activities on the agenda
- The freedom and influence to put your ideas and input forward to make a difference
- The opportunity to go on inspiration trips, to keep you updated on trends
As a person you are creative, structured, and productive. Therefore, you thrive in a fast-paced environment, with short deadlines and versatile tasks. You organize your workload according to priority and ensure that all your deadlines are met. You also work independently and take on responsibility when needed. You have an outgoing personality with a natural flair for understanding key trends, colours, and the current must haves in the fashion industry. All of this is backed-up by your strong commercial understanding and mindset.
Besides this we also hope that you bring:
- Education in graphic design, textile- or fashion design
- Minimum 2 years of experience in graphic design or design
- Superuser of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Good English skills, both written and spoken
- Experience with print design, textile design and fashion are considered an advantage
- Know-how of fabrics and different materials is a plus
WE LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU
If you have any questions in relation to the position, you are welcome to contact Camilla Pilgaard Morbjerg via phone +45 22973464. Otherwise, upload your application, CV and examples from your portfolio as soon as possible and no later than 21 June 2023 . We evaluate candidates on an ongoing basis, and reserve the right to remove the ad, when we have found the right candidate.
WORKPLACE: Aarhus C, Denmark
EMPLOYMENT: The position is a maternity cover with a duration of one year, but with great long-term prospects in the role.
Personal Guide SS24new
Customer Care assistentnew
Head Of Financenew