At Ganni we’re in the middle of an exciting brand revitalisation process with the aim of securing a long-term platform for international growth. Many new initiatives have been launched and we are beginning to see the results. Thus, we are currently looking for a full-time marketing intern to join our team.
You will be dealing with PR and marketing activities, including handling the press and agent requests, arranging communication material and identifying new marketing leads, especially online marketing. Your primary role will be to assist the design and marketing teams with sales books, photo shoots and related marketing materials.
You will be assigned projects that you need to take care of on your own, and therefore given a lot of freedom during the internship. Alongside this you will be involved in brand building and sales activities throughout your stay.
· Student in marketing, branding or fashion related studies
· Experience in online marketing tools, such as facebook, bloggers etc
· Proficiency in Microsoft office, InDesign and Photoshop
· Self-motivated, flexible and service-minded with a sense of humour
· Interested in the fashion industry
· Fluent in English
· A fun and educational internship in a small Danish design company on its way up.
· April to October 2011 (This internship is unpaid)
Ganni pursues a single idea: To create sexy and playful clothes. Ganni designs dresses, coats and shoes for women who wish to emphasise their femininity in a raw and sophisticated way. We design four annual collections and dream of becoming a part of every European woman’s style awareness.
The Ganni team consists of ten employees who work very independently, but with the shared responsibility of putting together and promoting the collections. It’s a dynamic team in constant development.
Please send your application in English along with any questions you may have to:
PR & Marketing Manager, Pian Leung at email@example.com. Please put “Application for Internship” in the subject.