Naked is searching for a full-time Design Assistant to join our team, who will assist with designing collaborations and future projects.
We’re looking for a creative individual with a passion for sneakers and strong design skills, who understands Naked’s desire to empower females worldwide through our unique brand DNA. This job will offer you a chance to evolve creatively and personally while being a part of a dynamic and social work environment.
- Assist with designing collaborations – primarily footwear, but also apparel and accessories
- Assist with designing future Naked apparel collections
- Contributing original ideas to the overall design process
- Researching trends within the industry
- Creating mood boards
- Administrative and coordination work – answering phones, managing calendars and deadlines, scheduling and coordinating meetings/presentations and booking travels
- Dialogue with collaborators
- The ability to articulate our concepts and ideas through verbal and written communication when liaising with our manufacturers and collaborators to source materials and execute the final product
- Prep and gather design materials for meetings
- Practical tasks
- Proof materials for quality control and accuracy
Skills and qualifications:
- A design degree or relevant work experience
- A broad knowledge of the sneaker- and fashion world
- The ability to spot new trends within the industry
- Strong organizational and project coordination skills, verbal and written communication abilities, and a high level of attention to detail
- The ability to prioritize responsibilities, multitask under tight deadlines, and work gracefully under pressure
What we need from you:
- A positive attitude, and a creative and innovative mindset
- Flexible in regards to work hours
- Dedicated and result-oriented
- The ability to work independently and strong follow up skills
- Comfortable working in a very collaborative, creative, and fast-paced environment
Established in 2004, Naked has grown to be the leading sneaker supplier for women worldwide. Naked consists of two stores located in the heart of Copenhagen, a store in Aarhus, and a global webshop.
You will be working from Naked Headquarters in Copenhagen.
The position is fulltime, with variable working hours. Salary will be based upon qualifications.
Application deadline is September 15th, 2017.
Send your cover letter, CV, a current photo and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org and mark the subject ‘Design Assistant’.
Ansøgningsfrist 15. september 2017
Adresse Slagtehusgade 36, 1 sal
Post nr. og by 1715 København V.
Navn Stine L. Pedersen
Telefon 33 15 83 80