byBiehl is a fast growing Danish jewelry brand. The byBiehl design is feminine, timeless and sophisticated. We value the importance of storytelling and we like to think out of the box when it comes to marketing. This has made byBiehl one of the leading jewelry brands on social media – with more than 100k followers on Instagram (byBiehl). We have a strong focus on sustainability and our green journey. byBiehl is sold via byBiehl.com, in our 5 flagship stores (in Denmark and Norway) and in more than 300 jewelry stores in Europe; and we have plans to open more flagship stores in key markets.
SoMe & Online Content Manager
byBiehl is looking for SoMe & Online Content Manager to manage our SoMe platforms, SoMe team and be responsible for online content creation.
We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated SoMe and Online Content Manager who would love to be part of a growth company and who is experienced within creating content for various online platforms and is ready to manage our SoMe team.
You are expected to have the full overview of all our SoMe platforms, influencer collaborations, and content for newsletters and online platforms. We have a strong focus on digital marketing and you would be expected to work closely with the rest of our marketing team and our digital growth / e-commerce team.
Your main responsibilities
We want to lift byBiehl to the next level online. byBiehl should be positioned as one of the leading jewelry brands internationally. Areas of responsibility includes:
Manage our SoMe platforms (byBiehl and BiehlFineJewelry):
- Ensure that we post engaging material which is in line with our brand DNA.
- Ensure that we continue to grow our SoMe platforms.
Ensure that we have cutting edge content and utilize the full potential of our digital platforms:
- Develop content to our digital platforms (bybiehl.com, newsletter, social media, online ads).
- Focus on growing subscribers to newletters, raise open rates and engagement.
- Help create automated campaigns that increase customer lifetime value through omni-channel communication, personalized segmentation and understanding of customer behavior.
- Make sure that we always think about all platforms when we develop content.
Manage our SoMe team and SoMe calendar and work towards making byBiehl one of the most desired brands among social media influencers and their followers:
- Make plans for online marketing campaigns; among this influencer giftings.
- Lead, train and motivate our team of SoMe assistants (2-4 persons).
- Project management of strategic collaborations and influencer giftings; including negotiations with influencers.
As we are a small team in rapid growth, your responsibilities will vary a lot.
Qualifications and personal profile
The person we are looking for has significant experience SoMe and has managed SoMe platforms for another fashion or life style brand and has experience with creating content across various online platforms. The person has as a strong understanding of what’s going on in world of SoMe and is very familiar Scandinavian influencer landscape. The person we are looking for also has a good idea for creating content and how to make a beautiful and engaging feed which matches the byBiehl brand.
Furthermore, we are looking for a person who can truly identify her/himself the byBiehl brand and would love to wear our jewelry.
- You have min. 2-3 years of hands-on experience with SoMe management and online content creation at a jewelry, fashion or life style brand.
- You have proven experience with content creation and developing a SoMe platform.
- You have experience with managing a small team.
- You have social media and digital experience, and have a natural flair for social media.
- You have a proactive approach to planning and execution.
- You are capable of driving projects forward – and have a hunger for driving new ideas.
- You are highly organized, energetic, able to multitask and are able to quickly adapt to changing priorities – and you can work with tight deadlines.
- You have excellent writing skills in English (it’s a plus if you also write Danish, but it’s not a must).
- You would love to become member of a small dynamic team in rapid growth.
- You have a natural interest in fashion and have a really good understanding of the influencer landscape.
- You have a relevant education, e.g. with Marketing or Digital Communications.
Success at byBiehl requires that you:
- You love to win.
- You are a doer.
- You naturally go the extra mile, solve problems and love to get your hands dirty.
- You’re a team player and a good colleague.
- You ask for help when needed and you help others.
- You’re humble.
- You are honest and straightforward.
- You are flexible.
- You are entrepreneurial, smart and passionate.
- If you don’t know something, you say so. Then you figure it out quickly.
- You love working in an ever changing growth company.
- You have a sense of humor.
- You know there are more than one way to solve a problem and work hard to find the solution that’s best for the company and team.
- You love to learn and improve your skills.
Work place: Hellerup, Denmark
Application & CV
Please send your motivated application, CV and photo to firstname.lastname@example.org. Mark the application “SoMe and Online Content Manager”.
Please make sure to include the following in your application:
- Why would you like to work for byBiehl?
- How do you think you can make a difference for us? (Please give some examples of relevant experience you have and how you think we can improve).
Deadline: 23. September 2021. However, we will look at the applications as we receive them, so please send your application as soon as possible.
If you don’t have relevant experience, you will not be considered for this position.
Junior Buyer Denimnew
Area Sales Managernew
Global Sales Analyst & Team Leadnew