Om Norse Projects
Norse Projects is a creative studio and brand, working at the intersection of art, design and function. Philosophically rooted in Scandinavia with a Nordic aesthetic, and the idea that good design is functional and timeless in nature, our sensibilities are formed through an active participation of contemporary culture along with a love for innovation, technology, research and continuous progress. With our heritage in street culture and skateboarding and inspiration from architecture and the subtle landscapes of the North, each product is developed with an emphasis of relevance relating to its essential nature; from the fabric and yarns to the functions it must perform. Norse Projects products are sold in culturally-forward independent boutiques, leading department stores, online key accounts partners, and specialty retailers both domestically and internationally. They are also sold through three company-owned stores in Copenhagen, and on the company’s two direct to consumer portals, norseprojects.com and norsestore.com. The company also owns and operates Street Machine as well as handling distribution for Huf and Herschel brands in Denmark. Additional inspiration may be found at www.norseprojects.com.
What we are looking for
Full-Time Marketing Internship (six months). Start date: June.
E-Commerce-, Project Manager
What you will do here
- Upload and categorize all new products daily (B2C platforms; norseprojects.com, norsestore.com)
- Coordinate all incoming products + pick up/return to warehouse or stores.
- Provide wholesale clients with requested imagery (being primarily pack shots matching their order or the press pack for the current season)
- Picking and packing for lend-outs (PR)
- Assist Visual Producer on production of campaigns and photoshoots
- Assisting Digital Marketing Coordinator with roll out newsletters + social media posts (B2C platforms; norseprojects.com, norsestore.com)
Who are you:
- Industry Knowledge
- Familiar with Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, InDesign etc.
- Experience in e-commerce backend system or CMS systems are advantageous — Full English proficiency is required; other languages are advantageous
- You are team oriented
- Must be willing to perform practical tasks
- Acute attention to detail
Currently Studying undergrad or graduate degree in Marketing, Fashion Management or similar field.
Nordic PR Managernew
Social Media Managernew
Country Sales Managernew