Baum und Pferdgarten
Om Baum und Pferdgarten
Baum und Pferdgarten is a well-established Danish Fashion brand founded in 1999, by Rikke Baumgarten and Helle Hestehave. Over the last 20 years the brand has received numerous awards and recognitions for its innovative designs and is now experiencing positive international development.
International Sales Intern
We are looking for an intern to join our Sales department in our Copenhagen headquarters starting from January 2020.
You will be involved in:
- Assisting with showroom appointments
- Assist with events such as Copenhagen Fashion Week
- Weekly analysis of sell through reports from key accounts ( international online & department stores)
- Work with sales managers to action on mid-season sales results ( returns, re-orders, swaps)
- Analysis of stock levels, assist with weekly in-season newsletters with styles to push in order to meet re-order targets
- Management of daily tasks and requests from B2B clients as well as our global agents and distributors
- Working closely with our logistics team to ensure all international customer customs documents and information requirements are compiled in preparation for new season deliveries
- Working with PR team to manage sample loans to clients according to client’s marketing needs
- Work together with sales managers to produce seasonal sales tools – such as training manuals.
- Prospecting of new markets and potential new clients
- General ad hoc tasks
The ideal intern:
- Is studying or has studied business, management, communication, or similar
- Has a high level of English both written and spoken, Danish or other Scandinavian languages are a plus
- Has strong IT knowledge – Microsoft Office, Outlook. Photoshop and Indesign are an advantage
- Is highly organized to ensure the smooth running of daily operations
- Is an independent worker
- Has excellent attention to detail and a professional attitude
- Is passionate about the fashion industry
- Professional and personal development
- An inspiring and enjoyable work environment
- The possibility to influence – and create a network within the fashion industry
Please note that this is an unpaid internship, and we expect you to join our team full time for 6 months.
We invite potential candidates for interviews on a continuous basis, so we advise you to submit your cover letter and CV to email@example.com as soon as you can. Please write “Internship – International Sales” in the subject field and remember to state when you are able to join.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Web Designer & Developer
International Sales Internnew