Fælledvej 16 D st
Intern for PR & Marketing
We're looking for a motivated, creative and responsible intern for PR & Marketing.
MAHLA is a fresh and innovative Copenhagen-based clothing brand in strong growth.
Our team is small, but we're passionate and we dare to dream big. We don't just yak about the importance of sustainability – we take action and want to be part of shaping the frames for the future of fashion.
We create products with strong aesthetics, soul and purpose.
We offer you a exciting possibility to be part of our team and brand journey. We're looking for a dedicated and venturous person who is not afraid of new challenges.
Your tasks include:
- Assisting in different PR & Marketing tasks
- Assisting in SoMe management and content creation
- Creating digital marketing and promotional material
- Assisting at events, trade shows and photo shoots
- You are studying communication, PR & marketing, fashion or design.
- Your detail-oriented and structured but not afraid to think outside the box.
- You have natural interest for SoMe and experience from content creating and planning.
- You are familiar using the Office package, Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- You are interested in sustainable design and creative methods of product development.
- You are a team-player, but also able to work independently.
- You must be fluent in English
(fluency in one or several Nordic or Germanic languages in considered as advantage.)
The internship position is 10-20 hours weekly, for a period between 2 to 6 months. The position is suitable for being part of your studies.
You will be working mainly at Mahla's studio in Copenhagen, remote-work might occur after agreement. The internship is unpaid.
Please send your application & CV to email@example.com with a subject "Internship 2020". Your application may in English or Danish.
Deadline for applications is August 8 2020.
Date of employment will be as soon as possible, preferably in August or after agreement.
We are looking forward hearing from you.
Head of Copenhagen International Fashion Fair
SoMe PA Internnew
Head of Productionnew
Key Account Responsible