Bilateral Visa Waiver Agreements New Zealand

Well before leaving New Zealand, check if you need a visa on the websites of the embassies of the different EU/Schengen countries (for example. B from the Italian Embassy in Wellington, if you wish to travel to Italy). Note that New Zealand embassies or high commissions cannot provide information or advice on the visa application procedure or on your right to enter or stay in a foreign country. It should also be noted that Macedonia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro, Albania, Bulgaria, Romania, Serbia, Moldova, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Andorra, Monaco, San Marino and Vatican City are countries in Europe that are not part of the Schengen area and therefore will have their own visa/immigration rules. You can check them out here. Hello Bren, this article has been so helpful! Maybe someone can help me be a little safer in my travel plans. I will spend 88 days in the Schengen area (including 38 in France) and I will leave to return from France to New Zealand. I`m afraid that about a month later, I`ll come back to France for 25 days. I know that in France, time does not last 90 days, but I am still nervous that immigration can question me about it. I emailed the consulate and they confirmed that the bilateral agreement was in effect, but the decision is up to the immigration officer (it made me nervous) Could you advise me that I only have a lorn of documents to prove where I have been and for how long? Any help is appreciated! Adam, when you read the email from the Austrian embassy, you have to leave the Schengen area after 90 days in Austria – they interpret renunciation a little differently. Going to Germany technically will therefore not work. You have to go to a non-Schengen country – Bulgaria, Romania, for example.

Since it`s winter up there, maybe try Southeast Asia for 3 months 😉 Normally you might just risk overtaking, but because you`re looking for a visa, I`d try to stay legitimate. P.S. I have here a donation page, thank you!: bilateral agreements concluded by some Schengen members only cover stays of more than 90 days and for certain purposes such as working holidays – that is, they can change the limit set by the Schengen Code for tourist purposes (i.e. 2 x 90 days of stays in 1 year) – that is, violate. . . .

12.09.2021 ∙ af admin