SoMe & PR Intern
We are looking for a passionate spirit to join our PR and SoMe team in Copenhagen. You will become part of a Danish fashion company based in Copenhagen. The Internship is an unpaid full or part-time position lasting 3-6 months depending on your education center. Starting as soon as possible.
What can you expect:
- Handling and documenting press clippings.
- Coordinating lend-outs and influencer product placements.
- Participation in content creation for TikTok.
- Assisting with photoshoots.
- Supporting the PR team in overall communication tasks.
- Handling images in our press image bank.
- Prepping showroom for meetings.
- We envision that you are currently in education and the internship can be part of your education progress.
- You are structured and work independently.
- You have a good understanding and skill of SoMe platforms mostly TikTok.
- You are motivated and dedicated.
- You have an interest in SoMe communication, content creation, branding, and marketing.
- You are fluent in English and/or Danish.
- An exciting opportunity for personal development and responsibilities.
- An inspiring work environment with an experienced, exuberant, and supportive team to learn from.
- A challenging position with many facts within marketing and SoMe.
- You will be included in many exciting and international projects.
- Depending on the start date you’ll also be attending several activities during Copenhagen Fashion Week, in Feb 2023.
We encourage anyone to apply for the position and if this matches your profile and interest, please send your application and resume to SoMe & Content Manager Jacqueline Hielscher at Jahi@dkcompany.com.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Head of Buying and Productionnew
Store Manager Illumnew
Customer Service Supportnew
Sales Executive (Asia)new
Social Media Managernew
Senior Sales Executivenew