Nørregade 13, DK-1165 Copenhagen K
Are you a fashion designer with proven expertise and flair for developing successful collections? Would you like to join an exciting brand with a mission to make fashion accessible to every woman? mbyM is looking for our new Senior Designer, who will work closely with a team of designers and the Brand Manager in our Copenhagen office.
Do you thrive in a rapidly changing environment, and have the vision to help build and develop the brand with a keen eye for detail? Do you maintain a desire to push boundaries, so you can always stay one step ahead of the ever-evolving fashion industry? If you want to make a difference, be part of a great team and grow, you might be a perfect fit.
mbyM is represented by 700 points of sale throughout Europe, as well as in the company´s own MESSAGE stores in Denmark and Norway.
What you’ll do:
From our office in Copenhagen, you will:
- Work closely with our other designers to design strong and desirable collections
- Source fabrics in cooperation with our Purchase Department
- Be responsible for keeping deadlines and collection structures
- Use relevant customer insights and market feedback as a key driver of performance and opportunity to improve
- Create sketches, technical files, and style information for our suppliers
- Ensure – in cooperation with our pattern designers – that all technical specifications for our suppliers are adequate
- Research on market trends in line with the brand’s vision
- Create materials for presentations, sales books, and color charts to use both internally and externally
- Create presentation boards
What we expect:
- +3 years of experience within a similar position and a relevant education
- Proficient and experienced within garment categories and accessories
- Proficient in sketching and technical drawings
- Proficient in Adobe: InDesign and Photoshop
- Knowledge of development and production processes
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multitask and manage competing calendar deadlines
- Being able to understand how to convert the mbyM brand vision into desirable and high-quality products
- A natural interest in fashion and trends
- Strong communication skills and fluent in Danish and English, both spoken and written
What you get:
- A significant and creative role in the future development of an established brand and company, founded and driven successfully by healthy values
- Inspirational trips with your colleagues
- An engaging and inclusive workplace focused on teamwork, growth, and respect
- An attractive and interesting job in a fast-growing company
- Great colleagues in a company that is very dynamic and entrepreneurial.
- Remuneration package at a competitive level according to qualifications.
Let’s get this going:
UnikRecruitment assists Message A/S with the recruitment process. The identity of the candidate will not be given to the company without his or her prior acceptance. For further information please contact Michael Kjærgaard, UnikRecruitment at +45 2222 4000 or email@example.com. We look forward to receiving your application and CV.
Application deadline: As soon as possible
Start-up date: As soon as possible
Social Media Managernew
Social Media Responsiblenew
Production & Certification Managernew
Country Manager Danmarknew
Retail Buyer (Womens)new
Team Lead (outerwear)new