Parkveien 53A, 0256 Oslo, Norway
Sales Manager (Norway)
Rains is a lifestyle brand that makes contemporary and functional outerwear, so people never have to compromise, no matter the weather or where they go.
Would you like to be a key representative in Norway for this global outerwear lifestyle brand? Selling collections that blend a conceptual-meets-functional design approach, a strong urban inspiration, and a signature fabric identity? Rains now has an open position as a Sales Manager for Norway for the right candidate.
From your base in Oslo, you will be responsible for achieving the sales targets of existing and potential new customers. You will report to the Country Manager.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience within fashion, lifestyle, or sport.
- Ability to work independently and proactively.
- Strong relationships in the market.
- Full written and verbal understanding of the English and Norwegian.
- High travel flexibility.
- Present, promote and sell Rains in Norway.
- Generate growth and hit sales targets.
- Build and expand the customer base and ensure a strong presence.
- Establish and nurture strong long-lasting customer relationships.
- Use Rains’ developed sales and segmentation model – including individual sales targets for all accounts and prospects.
- Achieve agreed sales targets and results within schedule.
- Service existing accounts, obtain orders, and establish new accounts by planning daily work schedule.
- Training and education with team members.
- An attractive position in a young, international, and fast-growing company.
- Playing a significant role in the development of Rains in Norway.
- To be part of a dedicated and growing team.
UnikRecruitment assists Rains with the recruitment process. No knowledge of the identity of the candidate will be given to the company without his or her prior acceptance. For further information on this vacancy, please contact Michael Kjærgaard, UnikRecruitment at phone no. +45 2222 4000 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to receiving your application and CV for this job in English language.
We encourage you to apply as quickly as possible - we will be interviewing candidates on a rolling basis. Closing date for application is asap.
Intern - Community Care and SoMe communicationnew
Senior Sales Executivenew