Do you love fashion and well-considered design? Can you transmit that passion through your energetic personality and engaging communication skills?
Then Rains needs you for its talented global team of sales assistants – helping us continue our growth journey.
Rains is looking for is a Sales Assistant with a warm, welcoming, and energetic personality to help drive success in its Rains store, located in Copenhagen. As a sales assistant, everything you do centers around giving the customer a premium experience. You will therefore be vital to maintaining Rains’ strong brand perception.
- Showing passion and excitement for the brand and products through storytelling and engaging communication skills.
- Converting walk-in traffic to buying customers and ultimately brand ambassadors by creating energy, excitement, and desire for the product and brand.
- Upholding the visual display of all products in accordance with Rains visual standards.
- Being a team player and partner with fellow colleagues. Fostering open and constructive colleague dialogue to ensure a consistently exceptional experience and contribute to a positive working environment.
- Excellent communication skills in Danish, both oral and written.
- Attention to detail and the importance of accountability and accuracy.
- Being able to lead and delegate tasks to Colleagues when in charge of the store.
- Team player with a desire to collaborate effectively with the entire team.
- Able to work in a fastmoving and dynamic environment, and able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Able to adapt to different customers' needs and personalities.
- Functioning well while working with a flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Experience in either retail, sales, or service is a plus, but not a necessity.
What we offer
- Being a part of a fast-growing dynamic fashion company.
- Great responsibility in your work tasks, as your role has a big influence on how the business is perceived by the customers.
- Great colleagues and a workplace located in Copenhagen
- Know how and experience in retail and operatinge a flagship store with a changing daily routine