Zadig & Voltaire is an upper-end brand founded in 1997. The signature of the brand comes from its fine materials such as cashmere, silk and leather. By revisiting basics in a casual and rock’n roll way, Zadig & Voltaire is the embodiment of a new type of luxury. Chic, laid-back, cool.
The role of Sales Assistant is an essential part of the retail function. Connecting and engaging with the Zadig&Voltaire customers, supporting the day to day activities of their team and store.
We are looking for someone who is attentive, reliable, full of energy, approachable, punctual with extensive knowledge of fashion and trends of the season and confident in engaging and styling clients.
We have two openings for this role, and the position is part-time (30h/week).
The Sales Assistant will welcome and assist customers throughout the entire sales process, describing the product, always focusing on delivering the highest customer experience.
You will support the store management in building a store environment that nurtures creativity and employees development.
Expectations of the role:
- Selling skills:
- Be a brand ambassador and embrace the brand Selling Ceremony
- Drive sales: warm welcome, exceptional customer approach, use appropriate sales techniques from start to closing the sale.
- Be part of targeting the ZV objectives and meeting store KPIs (AB and UPT)
- Provide personalised advice and drive sales according to the customer’s needs
- Be able to build customer loyalty, understand customer relationship management
- Be able to communicate efficiently and effectively
- Be knowledgeable of the collection and the brand iconic pieces
- Operations :
- Drive sales: Operating till system, take and process payments
- Manage the till and customers queuing efficiently
- Follow company policy and procedure
- Manage the needs of the customer including exchanges, credit notes and holds
- Offer each customer the opportunity to be on the mailing list
- Maintain the replenishment of bags, boxes etc
- Follow up stock transfers between stores and manage the faulty items procedure with the support from the manager
- Processing the deliveries
- Maintain a luxurious store environment and standards
- Answer calls promptly and efficiently, with a pleasant and welcoming manner
- Execute the loss prevention procedure and conducts regular inventories
- Ensure the shop floor and stock room standards are maintained in a clean, tidy condition
- Follow the health & safety guidelines
- Process deliveries (new collection, replenishment…), transfers
- Process the replenishment of the items on the shop floor according to the ZV Standards
- Support the Store Management in the VM guidelines implementation
Required knowledge & skills:
- Be a quick learner and good listener
- You must have excellent communication skills
- Excellent organization skills
- Understands and delivers a luxurious customer experience
- Able to suggest additional items as ad-on sales
- Understand the sales and financial targets
- Be quick operationally while having strong attention to detail
- You have to be adaptable and a team player
- Show passion about the retail and interest in fashion and retail market trends
- Details focused!
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Problem solver! Adapt to new situation, be proactive!
- Great people skills, be enthusiastic, dynamic!
- Team player
- Flexible according to the working hours and situations
- Able to multi-task
- Be eager to learn, develop yourself and others.
How to apply
To apply, please send your application to Nejra Smajlovic firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Customer Care assistentnew
Head Of Financenew