Zadig&Voltaire are both looking for a Sales Assistant 25 hours per week for the Copenhagen flagship store and a Sales Assistant 30 hours per week for the Illum store.
Purpose of the role:
The role of Sales Assistant is an essential part of the retail function.
Connecting and engaging with the Zadig&Voltaire customers, supporting the day-to-day activities of their team and store.
We are looking for someone who is attentive, reliable, full of energy, approachable, punctual with extensive knowledge of fashion and trends of the season, and confident in engaging and styling clients.
The Sales Assistant will welcome and assist customers throughout the entire sales process, describing the product, and always focusing on delivering the highest customer experience.
You will support the store management in building a store environment that nurtures creativity and employee development.
Expectations of the role:
- Be a brand ambassador and embrace the brand Selling Ceremony
- Drive sales: warm welcome, exceptional customer approach, use appropriate sales techniques from start to closing the sale.
- Be part of targeting the ZV objectives and meeting store KPIs (AB and UPT)
- Provide personalized advice and drive sales according to the customer’s needs
- Be able to build customer loyalty, understand customer relationship management
- Be able to communicate efficiently and effectively
- Be knowledgeable of the collection and the brand's iconic pieces
- Drive sales: Operating till system, take and process payments
- Manage the till and customer queuing efficiently
- Follow company policy and procedure
- Manage the needs of the customer including exchanges, credit notes, and holds
- Offer each customer the opportunity to be on the mailing list
- Maintain the replenishment of bags, boxes, etc
- Follow up stock transfers between stores and manage the faulty items procedure with the support of the manager
- Processing the deliveries
- Maintain a luxurious store environment and standards
- Answer calls promptly and efficiently, with a pleasant and welcoming manner
- Execute the loss prevention procedure and conducts regular inventories
- Ensure the shop floor and stock room standards are maintained in a clean, tidy condition
- Follow the health & safety guidelines
- Process deliveries (new collection, replenishment…), transfers
- Process the replenishment of the items on the shop floor according to the ZV Standards
- Support the Store Management in the VM guidelines implementation
Required knowledge & skills:
- Be a quick learner and a good listener
- You must have excellent communication skills
- Excellent organization skills
- Understands and delivers a luxurious customer experience
- Able to suggest additional items as add-on sales
- Understand the sales and financial targets
- Be quick operationally while having strong attention to detail
- You have to be adaptable and a team player
- Show passion for the retail and interest in fashion and retail market trends
- Details focused!
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Problem solver! Adapt to a new situation, and be proactive!
- Great people skills, be enthusiastic, dynamic!
- Team player
- Flexible according to the working hours and situations
- Able to multi-task
- Be eager to learn, and develop yourself and others.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age.
Send your application to: email@example.com.
International Sales Managernew
Marketing Category Managernew