Responsibility Project Manager
Driven by our mission to be a Copenhagen brand with a global outlook and the most responsible version of ourselves, we are looking for an experienced Responsibility Project Manager within our Sustainability/Responsibility team based out of Copenhagen, to help us reach our ambitious sustainability plan, known as the Responsibility Gameplan.
The position is a full-time permanent position starting April 1st, 2021.
You will be part of a fast-growing, global brand on a unique journey towards becoming the most responsible version of ourselves whilst remaining a fashion brand. In this role, you will support the Head of Responsibility & CSR and the Head of Production, Sourcing and Product development to ensure efficient Project Management of GANNI’s initiatives towards social and environmental responsibility in the supply chain. You will be an integral part of realizing our sustainability strategy, known as the Responsibility Gameplan Goals. You will be working from the Copenhagen GANNI HQ and will report to the Head of Responsibility & CSR.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Drive the Responsibility Gameplan Goals relating to social and environmental sustainability in the supply chain and ensure effective and efficient delivery of the Goals
- Lead the projects and initiatives that relate to social and environmental responsibility within GANNI’s supply chain. Specifically supporting projects that relate to traceability/transparency, social responsibility and carbon insetting programs.
- Lead and align Production/Sourcing and Responsibility teams towards the common goals
- Lead strategic conversations and communication to ensure that projects are on target, on time and communicated effectively to key stakeholders but also the wider business.
- Work with Marketing and PR teams to ensure key messages and progress is being filtered through to keep GANNI’s promise of being ‘honest, not perfect’ and communicating progress to its community.
- Work alongside the Responsibility team, specifically the Responsibility Manager to ensure that projects and timelines across the team are aligned
- Support the Responsibility and CSR team with the daily operation including and not limited to, presentations, workshops, explorative work on material and industry innovations.
We are looking for a true team player who shares our core values with a passion for sustainability:
- Proven experience of working within production/sourcing and experience working with garment manufacturers/suppliers across the globe
- Proven experience of project management and executing projects to the highest standard
- A direct and solution-oriented attitude, with a proactive approach to problem-solving and decision making
- Highly organized with attention to detail
- An great communicator with exceptional written and verbal skills in English
- Passionate and well versed in sustainability and issues facing the fashion industry while being aware of developments in the industry.
- Team player mentality with a hands-on approachSelf-driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit
Please send your application and CV as soon as possible, as we continuously will take a look at the applications. We look forward to reading yours!
Lauren Bartley, Head of Sustainability and CSR, at email@example.com.
GANNI is committed to creating a more diverse and inclusive workforce, building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. It is a fundamental policy at GANNI not to discriminate on any basis or characteristic. Everyone is welcome and encouraged to apply.
Retail Manager (North America)
International Sales Manager