Copenhagen Fashion Week
Project & Partnership Assistant
Copenhagen Fashion Week is now looking for a Project & Partnership Assistant to join the Partnerships & Special Projects department for 3-4 months, with start as soon as possible and latest December 1st 2022.
As Project & Partnership Assistant you will be part of our ambitious Partnerships & Special Projects department. You will work directly under the Manager of Partnerships & Special Projects, Helen Otvig Busch, and will be trusted with supporting areas across the planning and execution of activities related to CPHFW’s partnerships and CPHFW NEWTALENT scheme.
- Support across overseeing commercial partnerships and their activations during CPHFW AW23
- Ensuring that all Partner Service-related activities are planned and executed successfully, incl. coordination with brands on the official Show Schedule AW23
- Support on CPHFW NEWTALENT scheme, incl. coordination with brands and partners of the scheme
- Assist in planning and execution of Talent Dinner AW23
- Various ad hoc tasks related to the planning and execution of CPHFW AW23 taking place 31 Jan-3 Feb 2023
- You have a great experience with Office Excel
- You have an understanding of what it takes to manage projects. Previous work experience with project management is a plus but not a requirement
- Structured, attention to detail, works independently, and shows responsibility for your work tasks
- Fluent in English, both orally and in writing
- Adaptable, good at handling busy situations, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- A team player and has the courage to flexible working hours
The internship is unpaid for those receiving monetary support from SU and Dagpenge/A-kasse. For international applicants or those who have completed education Copenhagen Fashion Week offers a renumeration of 5,000DKK for a 3-4 month internship placement. Please note that we are an English-speaking office.
If this sounds like something for you, send your application as soon as possible to Helen Otvig Busch, Manager of Partnerships & Special Projects, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
November 25th, 2022. Interviews are held on an ongoing basis, and we recommend an early application.
SENESTE ARTIKLER OM COPENHAGEN FASHION WEEK
E-Commerce & Marketing Managernew
E-commerce / Digital Marketing Assistentnew
Sales & Service Managernew
International Sales Managernew
Communications, PR & Marketing Intern