Lindgreens Allé 9
Nordgreen’s vision is to pioneer inspirational Scandinavian design that inspires awareness and action. We believe that longevity is key: designing and manufacturing timepieces that look to the future. We take timelessness very seriously. And not just because we’re a watch company. From our Guardian watch, designed to last 100 years, to our achievement of B Corp certification – finding the balance between profit and purpose is our commitment.
Product Developer - Maternity cover
We are seeking out a talented Product Developer, to help develop Nordgreen’s product portfolio (watches, sunglasses, jewellery), who also has the passion and knowledge to get involved in our ongoing sustainability journey.
Working at Nordgreen
Nordgreen is a Danish watch brand that blends Scandinavian minimalism with fine craftsmanship of a leading Danish designer. We are a young and dynamic organisation, with an international team with more than 10 nationalities in our Copenhagen office, where a fun working environment is
About the position
This position is a unique opportunity for you to join an innovative, fast-growing organisation and
become an integral part of the future success by being responsible for developing the coming product range as well as driving our sustainability initiatives.
As our Product Developer, you will be responsible for managing the product development process – the tasks include: managing the process of our semi annual product launches and various design collabs, analysing current market trends based on internal and external data, and working closely with our Designer, Brand Director, and our manufactures in the process of developing new collections and limited drops.
Furthermore the role is also responsible for driving our sustainability initiatives on a product level.
You are the perfect match if you …
- Have experience with Product Development within the consumer goods industry - preferably watches and/or jewellery
- Have experience with production management and understand the importance of deadlines
- Have experience with sustainability within the consumer goods industry
- Are proficient in english, written and verbal
- Have extensive experience with Adobe CC
- Have experience with Excel
… and if you can check these boxes
- Independent and motivated self-starter
- Collaborative thinker who excels in making the team shine
- A creative and entrepreneurial spirit
- Excellent project management skills
- A structured and detail oriented approach to tasks
- A strong problem solving mindset with high levels of self initiative
- Excellent collaboration skills as you will be working across various teams: Brand/Creative,
Design, Logistics and Sales
- Not afraid to get involved / speak your mind
You will be responsible for
- Development of new products and commenting of samples in coordination with our designer and/or brand director
- Daily communication with suppliers - development and order placement
- Compliance with the launch calendar, including coordinating with relevant teams
- Trend and market analysis
- Product sustainability - drive projects and development according to our Responsibility Strategy and annual goals
- Lunch is served in the office every day by our professional chef
- Friday bars every month
- Flexi-working (working from home 1 day a week)
- Team events
We are seeking a maternity leave replacement for a period of 10 months starting 1 June 2023 or as soon as possible.
To apply please share your CV and a short motivated description of yourself.
We accept and contact relevant profiles on an ongoing basis.
At Nordgreen we celebrate diversity. All applicants are welcome. We thrive in an open environment with a commitment to diversity, equality, and inclusion.
For more information or questions please contact our Product Development and Sustainability Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Care assistentnew
Head Of Financenew