Junior Sales Executive
Tommy Hilfiger is looking for a Junior Sales Executive for Tommy Jeans – Denmark.
We are looking for a talented candidate to drive the sales with our wholesale customers on Tommy Jeans Danmark.
Your area of responsibility will be to drive sales efforts of the division and to secure strong in-store support.
You will be based at our PVH Head office in Copenhagen, however the position requires you to be close to the customers and therefore intensive travel activity is to be expected.
Area of responsibilities:
- Manage the direct order sale for the division within Denmark.
- Create budgets by door and secure that these are reached accordingly. Act pro-actively to secure that budgets are reached.
- Maintain and build correct and high profile distribution that is in line with the vision of the brand.
- Secure that new doors are of high profile standard.
- Be up to date with sell through figures, stock turn and competitive performances.
- Set purchase plans for all shop in shops and other identified Key accounts.
- Organize product trainings for internal and external staff.
- Re-sell commercial returns within the region.
- Preferably 1-2 years’ experience within the fashion industry.
- Strong personality and with a strong personal drive. Willingness to create a success is of great importance.
- Smile, happy and uncomplicated.
- Interest in the fashion world and knowledge of what is happening in it.
- Experience from the “retail” is an advantage.
- Fluent in Danish.
- Strong communication skills.
- Speak and write English fluently.
Our company culture is important to us, and it is therefore important that you can relate to our values, TC-Friends:
TRUST - CARE – FUN – RESPECT – IMPRESS – ENTREPRENEUR – NO DRAMA – DIVERSITY – SPEED
If you think you are our new colleague and wish to apply, please send us a short cover letter and resume to: Jobdk@pvh.com. Pls. mark your mail “Junior Sales Executive Tommy Jeans.”
We will assess the applications continuously until the right candidate is found.
If you have any questions to the position or PVH, please don’t hesitate to contact Sales Manager Tommy Jeans Denmark, Meggie Vejlebo at Meggie.vejlebo@Tommy.com.
Customer Service Representativenew
Head of PR & Marketing
Personale til Mulberrynew
PR & Communication Managernew
Praktikant til sociale medier & visuel kommunikationnew