Om Fritz Hansen
Fritz Hansen has crafted extraordinary design since 1872 and stewards many of the world’s most recognized furniture designs. Today, we embody a modern, Nordic lifestyle manufacturing luxury furniture, lighting and accessories made in collaboration with leading artists, designers and architects from around the world. Our mission is to create visionary, long-lasting designs that elevate the everyday.
FRITZ HANSEN is looking for a Claims Coordinator (COO) for the Sales Support Team.
Would you like to become part of an international organisation that designs and produces some of the world’s most well-known design pieces? We are looking for an experienced Claims Coordinator. Claims are part of Sales Support, which consists of 14 highly passionate, motivated, and professional employees - 2 of which is handling claims. You will report to the Sales Support Manager.
FRITZ HANSEN works globally through our subsidiaries, partners, and key architects. The CCO is the frontline contact with our business partners all over Europe and the Fritz Hansen sales force. The CCO acts as the ambassador of Fritz Hansen and therefore has significant responsibility for customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for the information process, both internal and external communication on claim related inquires
- Responsible for the full claims chain from the customer over the supply chain to production, logistics, and shipping
- Education: make sure to be updated on our products, processes, and tools - and either share or give input to improvements where appropriate
- Service strategy: be an active part of continuous work with improving our service
- Ad Hoc: assisting with special requirements from the different regions and back-up during the holiday for the sales force, if needed. Short terms, smaller projects may occur - where special involvement is required
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience in customer service and claims handling
- Experience from the design industry is preferred but not a requirement
- You speak and write English and Danish fluently and can work with technical terms
- Experience in Dynamics AX & Focal Scope
- Independently working but still with ability to be a team player
- Service-minded and customer-oriented
- Structured, persistent and organized
- Ability to build good relationships with various stakeholders across nationalities and cultures
- Flexible in terms of assignments and workloads when required
- Capable of managing many ongoing tasks simultaneously
- The specialist who can see the larger picture
FRITZ HANSEN OFFERS
- The opportunity to be working with flexible hours and with the opportunity to be working from home
- To be part of a global and well-known company
- A modern and professionally managed company with a strong ambition
- A friendly and inspiring work environment with professional colleagues
- You will be working out of our beautiful office in Allerød, surrounded by an extraordinary design
- A change to be heard and voice your opinion in a flat organization
If you would like to be part of a team of skilled and dynamic colleagues in an informal organization, please submit your application and resume in Danish or English.
August 24th, 2020, Workplace: HQ - Allerød, DK.
Questions related to the position, please contact:
Sales Support Manager, Gitte Reymann, GIRE@fritzhansen.com.
Head of Copenhagen International Fashion Fair
Key Account Responsiblenew
PR Account Manager