Om Naked Copenhagen
Since 2004, NAKED Copenhagen has grown to become the world’s leading sneaker supplier for women. As a part of our DNA, we strive to empower women - in a usually male-dominated industry. Founded by two business partners and friends, NAKED Copenhagen started out as a store in the heart of Copenhagen and has now expanded to a global webshop, three retail stores in Denmark, and our first international store in Paris to open soon. Our future goals are ambitious, do you want to be part of the journey
French Speaking Customer Service Representative
NAKED Copenhagen is expanding within the French market and is in search of a service-minded French-speaking Customer Service Representative to join our Customer Service Team.
This position requires a candidate who can work independently and solve problems, all the while providing customer service to the highest standard. The ideal candidate is energetic, has an outgoing, positive attitude, and the desire to go above and beyond to satisfy our customers and exceed all expectations.
- Provide customers with solution-orientated guidance and exceptional customer service
- Handle online orders, exchanges, returns, and claims
- Communicate and respond to customers via telephone, e-mail, chat, and social media
- Fraud and payment handling
- Work closely with our couriers in order to handle customer shipment enquiries
- Product knowledge in order to provide our customers with accurate information
- Assist with diverse administrative and translation tasks
Skills & Qualifications:
- Fluent in French and English, both written and verbal, is mandatory. German and/or Dutch language is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience with online customer service
- Ability to keep a positive and cheerful attitude while handling conflicts and problem-solving
- Ability to work independently with good time management skills
- Master at multi-tasking and prioritizing
- An empathetic demeanor that is reflected in your communication
- A knowledge and interest in sneakers as well as the newest trends within the industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and capable of learning new IT-systems
- Ambitious, reliable, and punctual
- The ability to work some weekends, evenings, and events
We offer you:
We know that the success of our brand is owed to our dedicated and awesome colleagues. In return, we seek to provide a supportive working environment that facilitates learning and individual growth. We aim to provide a social workplace, which we believe engages and creates happier employees
- A supportive and dynamic team, in fast paced environment
- Social working environment
- Opportunity for growth and development
- Competitive salary based upon qualifications
This position is fulltime and located in Avedøre Holme.
Please send your cover letter and CV, as well as a current photo of yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Customer Service Representative.” Don’t hesitate to apply as we are looking to fill the position as soon as possible.
The application deadline is June 30th, but interviews will be held on a continuous basis.
We accept applications in both English and Danish.
Production Fit Model XXLnew
Marketing & PR Internnew
Production Fit Modelnew
Junior Sales Managernew