Frederiksborggade 4, 3 sal
Om Maanesten AS
Maanesten has been around since 2010 and was started by jewelry designer Lotte Callesen and creative director Henrik Callesen in a small workshop at Frederiksberg. Since then, Maanesten has grown with six stores in Denmark, eight stores in Norway, four stores in Germany and more than 400 retailers. Today, we have more than 40 employees working with everything from design, PR and marketing, and production. Additionally, we have more than 400 goldsmiths in Jaipur, India, who manufacture our fashion jewelry and diamond collection in collaboration with our designers. We release two large and two smaller jewelry and accessory collections a year plus our Diamond Collection.
Do you want to join our jewellery fairytale?
Maanesten is a jewellery company that is on an adventurous journey and in recent years has grown considerably. We have experienced great success and growth on the Danish and Norwegian marked and recently we have established ourselves in Germany as well.
The time has come to expand our sales team in Scandinavia, and we are now looking for an independent and experienced salesperson who knows the Swedish marked, within the jewellery and fashion industry, to cover Sweden.
Maanesten has 17 stores distributed across Denmark, Norway, and Germany as well as more than 300 retailers in Europe who sells our jewelleries.
Today we are more than 30 employees working with everything from sales, design, PR, and marketing to production. We have more than 400 educated goldsmiths in our own factory in Jaipur, India who manufacture our jewellery. We launch two large and two smaller jewellery and accessory collections a year.
We are a young and dynamic team where there is not far from thought to action, and where everyone has equal responsibility. The work environment is pleasant and informal, and we are all committed to creating results.
As a salesperson for Maanesten, it is important that you have a large network and good contacts within the fashion and jewellery industry. You are good at working independently and are used to be standing on your own two feet.
We are looking for a person who is energetic, competitive, strategic and possesses a good mindset for selling. You thrive in a fast-growing environment where no two days are alike.
- We aim to get a permanent base in Stockholm where we wish to open a showroom in collaboration with you. Regularly you will need to come to Copenhagen in order to work closely with with the Danish salesteam and have daily contact with our Head of Sales in Denmark.
- Experience from a similar position in sales and preferably within the fashion industry
- A solid knowledge of the Swedish retail marked
- Having knowledge of PR is an advantage but not a requirement
- You have a solid business understanding and the ability to work independently and thrive being on the road
- You are structured, have a natural drive and can create results
- You have a good understanding of the fashion and jewellery industry and has a large network within this industry
- You are a fighter and have a winning mentality
- You like to be on the move and out among customers
- You have a driver's license
- As the position is newly established, you will have the opportunity to develop the position together with us, so that it is well suited to the Swedish market
- You must also help to create Maanesten in Sweden and must therefore be good at working independently
- You have to be a lot on the road in order to contact new potential customers as well as follow-up on currenct ones
- Maintain good customer relations and close contact with your customers daily
- Have a good overview of your market and the ability to analyse data and transform these into actions
- Achieve continuous growth in the Swedish market
- Arrange training sessions for store staff so that they get an understanding of Maanesten and how to style the jewellery and achieve better sales
- Prepare sales forecasts together with our Head of Sales in Copenhagen
- Participate in fashion fairs
The position is a full-time position but there will be some extra work during busy periods and the salary is according to qualifications.
You will refer to our Head of Sales who is based in Copenhagen and work closely with our other sales teams in Copenhagen, Norway, and Germany.
Place of work in Sweden will be discussed further once we have found the right candidate for the position. The position will involve a great deal of time on the road and you must therefore expect several days of travel.
We wish to fill the position as soon as possible.
Send your application to Nina Nymark Nielsson at email@example.com and mark it Salesperson Sweden
Please feel free to contact Nina if you have any questions.
We look forward to hear from you.
Medarbejder til digital marketing og e-commerce
Graphic Designer / Art Director