Blegdamsvej, 124, 2100, København Ø, Denmark
We are now looking for a structured, experienced, and positive Credit Controller to join our Finance team. You will be part of a fast-growing global brand, and a dynamic team powered by ambition, passion for design, and strong business acumen. The company is ambitious and in strong growth.
In this role, you must demonstrate modern proactive initiatives to create, simulate, and challenge existing standard operating procedures. As the business grows and daily working tasks increase you assist the Head of Finance, to ensure structure in the daily workflow
Together with a colleague, you will be responsible for the debts of a business. You will be responsible for ensuring the organization's daily operations, managing the debts of creditors, ensuring timely payments are made, processing incoming funds, reconciling invoices, resolving account queries, and managing debt recovery. You will have many stakeholders across the business areas both internal and external and must demonstrate good communications skills and understanding of the business.
Responsibilities will include, but are not be limited to:
- Manage the debtors in DK, EU, and abroad together with a colleague
- Handle the dialogue and applications with the insurance company
- Bookkeeping of all deposits
- If possible, assist the finance team with other tasks and projects
- Co-responsible for the bookkeeping of foreign subsidiaries
- Intercompany alignment
- Bookkeeping backup, to ensure systematic order so the workflow in the office is always clear and uncomplicated
- Reconciliation of agent accounts, debtors, and bank accounts
- Assist the rest of the team in connection with the end of the month and year-closings
- Statement and payment of agent commission as well as the statement of consignment agreements
Does this sound like you?
- Structured, independent, and a helpful team player
- Service-minded and take responsibility for following things to the end
- Analytically driven
- Able to shuffle between different tasks whilst keeping track of details and deadlines
- Curious with good energy and mood, and are flexible concerning work tasks so that things are done
- Fluent in English, orally and written, and preferably professional proficiency in Danish and German
- Experience from a similar position, bookkeeping and/or accounting
- A relevant degree within economics such as AP in Financial Management (AK), HD, or similar. Perhaps you are originally a trained accountant
- A natural interest in IT and systems including Excel, perhaps experience with Business Central
- A positive contagious effect on your colleagues and contribute to a good working environment
- A natural focus on the solution and meeting your deadlines
The position is to be filled as soon as possible. Interviews are therefore held on an ongoing basis. Feel free to submit your resume and cover letter already today.
We will look forward to hearing from you!
For questions regarding the position, please contact: Chief Financial Officer, Mikkel Berg Kjærsgaard: firstname.lastname@example.org
SoMe & Content Managernew
PR & Marketing Assistentnew
Social Media and Digital Marketing Internnew
Personal Shopper (herre)new