Om Name It
For more than 30 years, NAME IT has been encouraged by children’s straightforwardness and energy. We see the world through the eyes of children and our creativity is rooted in their loving and free spirit. At NAME IT we design clothes which allow children to express their own personality. We are proud to have a selection that features a full range of kids clothing from underwear to outerwear, always with a particular focus on our core products; jeans and outerwear. In every piece of clothing, functionality, safety, quality and responsibility are our main priorities. NAME IT is part of the worldwide fashion company BESTSELLER and is represented in more than 20 countries with a variety of retail shops and wholesale customers. For more information, please go to www.nameit.com or www.about.bestseller.com.
Country Sales Responsible, France
Do you have great product knowledge about kids’ fashion in France and are you fluent in French? Then you may be just the one we are looking for to take on an exciting position in our dynamic sales team and contribute to the development of NAME IT’s market position!
We are on the lookout for a structured Country Sales Responsible with strong product knowledge, excellent coordination skills and professional language proficiency in French to support our Sales Manager and sales team in France.
Your primary responsibility is to ensure the right product package for your market through knowledge about the market needs and collaboration with our sales teams with the purpose of ensuring NAME IT’s growth in the market. You will be responsible for reaching the budget for the country by proactively identifying and covering product and sales gaps through product cooperation, sales initiatives and stock control. You are in close dialogue with the sales team in the French market, which makes you an important advisor and sounding board. At the same time, you carry out a variety of day-to-day product- and sales-related assignments and administrative tasks across the department.
Your tasks include:
- Selecting the right products for the French market in the collections.
- Organizing and participating in collection meetings in Denmark and France.
- Continuous dialogue, feedback and knowledge sharing with the sales team in your market.
- Day-to-day support to our sales team in your market.
- Preparing and monitoring budgets and close gaps.
- Managing order processing and following up on orders and stock.
- Implementing promotional sales and product initiatives.
- Developing and following up on sales statistics and reports in Excel.
- Experience from a similar position as Sales Responsible.
- Experience with the French market, preferably within the fashion industry.
- Knowledge about kids’ fashion in France is a great advantage.
- Product- and result-driven.
- Solid numeracy.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, especially strong on Excel.
- Fluent in English and French, written as well as spoken – Danish skills is an advantage, but not a requirement.
It is key that you are a do’er who is proactive and at the forefront, while always staying on top of the situation in a dynamic environment. You are able to see the big picture while creating structure in a creative and dynamic environment. With your strong communication and interpersonal skills, you perform well in a position where your ability to reach out and proactively create and maintain relationships is the key to your success. Taking responsibility for achieving the best results in cooperation with your team comes naturally to you.
It is important that you are experienced in analysing budgets and sales figures with the aim of optimizing sales and product initiatives, as the job includes breakdown of figures and product coordination. Furthermore, you have a natural interest in the latest trends, and you know what is happening in the fashion industry.
We are looking forward to hearing from you
For further information, you are welcome to contact Lone Rauff on phone +45 25 51 32 40. Otherwise, please send us your application and CV as soon as possible and no later than 16 August 2021. We handle applications on an ongoing basis and reserve the right to take down the ad, when we find the right candidate.
Travel activity is an exciting part of the job and will vary between 35 to 50 days a year.
Social Media Managernew
Customer Service Specialistnew