Do you dare to fail and Never Stop Learning? At GANT we are passionate and curious in everything we do. Through our performance and solution driven mindset, we have the opportunity to make a difference. We are brand and business oriented with a strong belief that you should Never Stop Learning.
About the role
As part of the DK Wholesale Team, you will be managing sales for your assigned wholesale accounts with the main focus on Women accounts in parallel with Kids & Teens accounts.
The team consists of account managers and customer support functions for DK. You will own the account & channel planning in close collaboration with your local support functions. You will drive a profitable and sustainable market share growth while respecting the image of the GANT brand.
Own the following tasks for your assigned accounts:
- Responsible for the sell in and overall implementation of our commercial strategies.
- Own the implementation of the account strategy jointly with key stakeholders in the region.
- Take responsibility for the showroom set up.
- Manage the financial planning and forecasting.
- Take an active part in after sales analysis and feedback processes.
- Plan for and execute in season activations to drive sell trough.
- We believe you have 2-3 years experience in sales where you have been working with regional wholesale account management.
- Ideally experience from the apparel/fashion/shoes/sport industry.
- Danish and English fluent both verbally and in writing.
- Some traveling days will be required in the role with the objective to maintain a close relationship and understanding for the customer & consumers within your area of responsibility.
Who you are
- You are a true team player that gets things done.
- You don’t mind making your own decisions and prioritise your daily work.
- You have the ability to get people onboard and have strong communications skills both verbally & in writing.
- You have the ability to see the big picture and play the short & long game at the same time.
- You have a high energy level and thrive in a changing day to day work environment.
Apply with your CV and a cover letter by 2020/11/6. We review applications on a rolling basis and the position may be filled before the set end date. Until then, get to know us by following LifeAtGANT.
Applications in Danish or English are accepted.
Medarbejder til digital marketing og e-commerce
Graphic Designer / Art Director