Experienced Wholesale- & Agent Coordinator
About Cam Cam Copenhagen
Cam Cam Copenhagen’s core originates from the love of babies and children, and a belief that they only deserve the best. The founders of Cam Cam Copenhagen are both architects, who have throughout the years worked intensely on understanding how our physical environments influence us profoundly, from the very beginning. Cam Cam Copenhagen creates quality, timeless and tactile design for children and the home. We offer poetic products which help create calm and harmonious environments for children. Cam Cam Copenhagen is a GOTS certified company, which places regulations for both organic production and social responsibility. The GOTS organization is testing the organic production on site, as well as the end product. Cam Cam Copenhagen is run by architect couple Sara Giese Camre and Robert Warren Paulsen. The company was founded in 2012.
We are currently looking for an experienced Wholesale- & Agent Coordinator.
In this position you will be responsible for the important communication with new, as well as existing B2B customers, outside of Denmark. You will also be the link to our agents around the world, where you will, nurture these, train them, and establish new agent agreements and collaborations. You will participate in trade fairs around the world, seek out new shop-in-shop collaborations, and negotiate collaboration terms with B2B customers. You will be working together with our Customer’s Service team in your daily work.
Your main areas of responsibility will be:
- Working with our existing and future Agents.
- Respond daily to new B2B inquiries.
- Planning of and participation at various trade fairs.
- Increase sales to existing Wholesalers.
- Seek out new Shop-in-Shop collaborations with department stores and selected Wholesalers.
You will refer direct to Cam Cam Copenhagen´s Directors and work closely with the rest of the Cam Cam team.
- Experience working directly with Wholesalers and Agents.
- Strong and precise communication skills.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- Proficient German skills, must be able to converse and communicate at a professional level
- Strong negotiation skills
- Interest or experience within children´s fashion and/or home interiors.
- You are a team player.
You are extroverted, positive, focused, and passionate about your work. You have strong communication and social skills, and you can build lasting relationships with our customers.
- An exciting, ambitious and friendly workplace.
- Dedicated and professional colleagues.
- Compensation based on qualifications and results.
- To be a part of a young company, in the midst of global growth and expansion.
Deadline for applications: Monday the 3rd of April, 2017
Ansøgningsfrist April 3, 2017
Navn Cam Cam Copenhagen
Adresse Allegade, 21
Post nr. og by 2000 Frederiksberg
Navn Robert Warren Paulsen
Telefon 5373 9900