Oh! by Kopenhagen Fur is looking for an experienced Shop Manager for our new Copenhagen Airport – Flagship Store.
As a Sales Manager, you will be responsible for sales budgets, the visual presentation of the store and keeping spirits high and staff.
You will be expected to take charge and take initiative. To challenge and make change to further sales and high service.
- Responsible for sales budget
- Responsible for the visual presentation of the store
- Responsible for executing stock and status
- Responsible for order/ supply NOOS
- Responsible for staff training and staff plan
- Responsible for activity plan to increase traffic into the store
- Ad hoc
- Experienced in retail sales and service
- Strong Communicator
- Speaks more than one foreign language
- Structured, punctual, flexible
- Loyal & Responsible
- Sales-oriented with a flair for customer-service
- Driven and Ambitious
- A dedicated finisher
- Eager to learn and improve product-knowledge
- Team-player with an honest interest in team-spirits.
Please send you application in either Danish or English, including picture, to email@example.com before the 15th of March 2018.
For more information regarding the position, please contact Christian Bay, firstname.lastname@example.org (phone +45 27 95 71 19).
About Oh! by Kopenhagen Fur:
We are a Danish fur brand based in the cold but Oh! so lovely city of Copenhagen. Since our start in 2012 our primary goal has been to create everyday must-have items with a humorous and innovative twist. We love fur and believe that everyone should be able to enjoy this fantastic material.
Ansøgningsfrist 15. march 2018
Navn Oh! by Kopenhagen Fur
Adresse Forbindelsesvej 4
Post nr. og by 2100 København Ø
Navn Christian Bay