Communication intern at Danish Fashion Institute.
The Danish Fashion Institute (DAFI) is looking for an enthusiastic intern to support the development of a new online platform for designers. The internship begins 2 January 2018 and lasts six months.
You will be part of the team at DAFI that is responsible for the European Clothing Action Plan (ECAP) and DesignForLongevity.com – an online platform created to raise awareness, inspire and empower designers and product development teams to design more sustainably. The platform brings inspiration, knowledge and tools to influence an extended life of clothing through changes to design practices and to support a circular economy.
- Coordinating and uploading content to the platform
- Promote the platform via our social media channels
- Assist in communication with brand experts that contribute to the platform
- Assist with coordinating events and workshops
- Support the team in any ad hoc duties and internal administration support
- Daily practical chores around the office along with the other interns in the organisation
- Currently studying a bachelor’s or master’s degree
- Strong English communication skills, both written and spoken
- Passion for communication, writing and social media
- A strong interest in the fashion industry
- Knowledge about sustainability in fashion is an advantage but not a requirement
- Organised with high attention to detail and able to multi-task
- Ability to work under pressure and flexible hours
- Ability to work independently and take on responsibility for assignments
- Team player, pro-active, enthusiastic and sociable with a positive outlook
How to apply
Apply by sending an application along with your CV to ECAP project manager Tobias Harboe email@example.com. Application deadline is November 27th. Applications will be reviewed as they come in and interviews conducted as soon as possible.
The internship is unpaid and is a great opportunity to obtain relevant experience within the communication field during your education and gain insight into the fashion industry in general. We therefore prefer that interns can get credit for the internship.
Danish Fashion Institute
Danish Fashion Institute is a network organisation that works to facilitate an extensive network to develop, promote, market and push Danish fashion forward to strengthen Denmark’s position on the global fashion map. The organisation’s main focus is sustainability and hosting the annual Copenhagen Fashion Summit. Read more at danishfashioninstitute.dk.
Ansøgningsfrist November 27th 2017
Navn Danish Fashion Institute
Adresse Frederiksholms Kanal 30-C
Post nr. og by 1220 København K
Navn Tobias Harboe