We are seeking the right candidate to join our mens sourcing and production team.
You are passionate about menswear and sportswear.
As a member of the design and production team , you will have an important role in the continuous development of the brand.
Your primary role consists of the product life cycle from initial sourcing to production in cooperation with the design team. More specifically the position entails the following tasks:
- Identify, source, and develop seasonal relevant producsts
- seasonally source and develop both core and collection items.
- Ensure fabrics, trims and final product represents Norse Projects high quality standard
- Negotiate prices with suppliers
- Daily follow up with partners and vendors worldwide
- Critical path follow up on own products and categories
- Conduct costing from development to production
- Work closely with the design team in the ongoing development of the collections
- Work alongside production manager to coordinate buying and development strategies
The role reports to the head of production.
- You come from a similar background .
- You have a fondness off premium casual menswear and Americana
- You strive for perfection and understand the importance of on-time deliveries on all levels. You are organized and systematic and have a mercantile mindset.
- Minimum 5-7 years product development experience in menswear
- Former experience as a buyer is a plus .
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Highly proficient in Microsoft office.
- Self-starter and team player that can perform under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
Please send your motivational letter and CV to email@example.com, subject as “menswear buyer and developer”, no later than November 15th.
Norse Projects is a contemporary and collaborative minded design company. We distribute across 35 countries with 4 annual men’s and womenswear collections.
We are based in central Copenhagen both in-house product and design studio as well as a digital marketing team, covering photography, content and graphical design.
Ansøgningsfrist November 15th 2017
Navn Norse Projects
Adresse Vestergade 12 A
Post nr. og by 1456 København K
Navn Tobia Sloth
Telefon +45 30559030