Business Development Intern at Global Fashion Agenda & Copenhagen Fashion Summit.
Global Fashion Agenda is looking for an engaged and structured intern to support the business development team. The internship begins 1 February 2018 and lasts six months.
You will assist the business development team at Global Fashion Agenda that is responsible for new business concepts at the world’s largest event on sustainability in fashion, Copenhagen Fashion Summit, which takes place 15-16 May 2018.
- Assist on the planning and execution of Youth Fashion Summit 2018
- Assist on the planning and execution of Innovation Forum
- Development of new formats and projects
- Desk research and execution of small scale projects and pilots
- External communication with partners, stakeholder etc.
- Daily tracking of all online coverage
- Support the team in any ad hoc duties and internal administration support
- currently study a bachelor’s or master’s degree
- possess English communication skills, both written and spoken
- preferably possess some Danish communication skills
- have a passion for generating new ideas and problem solving
- have a strong interest in the fashion industry
- have knowledge about sustainability in fashion is an advantage but not a requirement
- can work under pressure and flexible hours
- can work independently and take on responsibility for assignments
- are a team player, pro-active, enthusiastic and sociable with a positive outlook
How to apply
Apply by sending an application along with your CV to Christina Iskov at firstname.lastname@example.org. Application deadline is December 4th with interviews being conducted in week 50.
The internship is unpaid and is a great opportunity to obtain relevant experience within the communication field during your education and gain insight into the fashion industry in general. We therefore prefer that interns can get credit for the internship.
About Global Fashion Agenda
Global Fashion Agenda is a global initiative founded by the non-profit company Danish Fashion Institute in 2016. With a mission to make sustainability fashionable, we aim to mobilise the global fashion system to change the way we produce and consume fashion, for a world beyond next season. We believe that sustainability must become an integral way of doing business for fashion brands, which is why our engagement efforts are focused on global fashion brands – of all sizes and across all segments. To ensure impact, we specifically aim to reach decision-makers.
Ansøgningsfrist December 4th 2017
Navn Global Fashion Agenda
Adresse Frederiksholms Kanal 30-C
Post nr. og by 1220 København K
Navn Christina Iskov