By Malene Birger is searching for an experienced Light Woven Designer to join our dedicated designteam.
The Key Roles & Responsibilities as Light Woven Designer is to further develop our existing Light Woven line together with the Creative Director. You must be highly structured and have an eye for detail. Being both creative, innovative and with strong individuality the designer is required to be acknowledged of current trends but also being able to have an independent point of view.
As a designer in By Malene Birger you have to take 100% ownership for your product group and show both love & passion for the Light Woven styles as well as having overall understanding of the whole design process and the economic impact. The Light Woven designer can intuitively sense any different in quality, and know what it means to work effectively and consistently on a style.
You deliver high quality in all aspects of your work. This implies, that you always keep deadlines and constantly strives to increase the knowledge of our brand.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Min 3-5 year experience designing Light Woven styles
- Design education from well-established international design school
- Talented sketches (also by hand)
- Solid experience with creative design and strong knowledge of the international fashion scene
- Solid experience with planning/organizing, and budgeting
- Analytic & professional abilities
- Great understanding of scientific and technical terms and processes for Light Woven products
- Creative and innovative within given guidelines
- Extensive experience in working with other cultures
- Strong understanding of BMB Business & Universe – BMB Ambassador
- Good understanding of the process from idea to finished product
- Constantly develop professionally to meet expectations and goals
- Super user of Canvas or Illustrator
- Good communication skills internally and externally (English fluently)
- Updated on fashion trends, via magazines, medias & internet within the BMB vision
- High personal drive, engagement & an action oriented approach
- Creative, independent & innovative mindset
- Proactive and able to execute strategic plans
- Business & Performance oriented
- Authentic and profound – what you say is what you do
- Trustworthy with great respect for other people
- Extrovert personality with good abilities of building good external relations/suppliers
- Stay updated on new trends and activities in the industry
- Able to work under high pressure and adhere to deadlines
- Well-structured and good at prioritizing and delegating tasks
ABOUT THE COMPANY
By Malene Birger was founded in 2003, the brand—originally conceived by Ms Birger—is now led by Creative Director Mathilde Torp Mader. Combining an air of mischief, a hint of sophistication and a heart full of wanderlust, By Malene Birger empowers women to be their own muse and gives them the freedom to play with who they want to be from one day to the next. Grown-up, relevant and full of personality, the By Malene Birger collection is everything a modern woman needs in her wardrobe right now.
Ansøgningsfrist October 11th 2017.
Navn By Malene Birger
Navn Cathrine Bjerre Bruun