Larsbjørnsstræde 3, 1456 København K
Om WOOD WOOD
Wood Wood is a global fashion brand and innovative retail environment bridging the worlds of style, music and culture. Based in Copenhagen, Denmark, a city that prides itself in its creative community and environmental responsibility, Copenhagen serves as the perfect platform for the design studio to take inspiration in the laid back Scandinavian attitude and the youth on the street.
Womenswear Design Intern
We are seeking an intern to join our in-house creative team at our headquarters in Copenhagen. The role provides room for creative expression as well as an expectation that the candidate participates in daily routines and internal studio tasks.
As part of the design team, you will assist the Womenswear designer throughout the development process. This includes creative research, 3D developments, technical drawings, and support with day-to-day tasks.
- Take part in daily operations in the design department.
- Help out with creative research.
- 3D pattern/construction development through draping
- Assist with fabric, trim, and research archives.
- Create and update tech packs.
- Assist in fittings along with the construction team.
Skills and qualifications:
- Currently studying or has completed a design degree (minimum BA level).
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign.
- Previous experience working with tech packs is preferable.
- Strong in both research, ideation, and shape development.
- Written and verbal fluency in English.
- Work best in creative and fast-paced environments
- Understanding of Womenswear as well as an interest in streetwear culture.
- Motivated self-starter who can work under pressure.
- Independent and organized approach to taking on responsibilities.
- We expect you to have an interest in the universe around WOOD WOOD.
At WOOD WOOD, we’re committed to cultivating a diverse, equal, and inclusive environment for all employees in which every voice matters. We aim to acquire and support a workforce that exists without any discrimination on the basis of race, gender identity, religion, civil status, national origin, disability, or age. It’s essential for us that everyone feels respected, included, and encouraged to be themselves.
Please send your CV, portfolio, and cover letter with the subject line “Womenswear Design Intern” to email@example.com
Application deadline: As we interview candidates continuously, we kindly ask that you submit your application asap.
Location: Wood Wood HQ, Larsbjørnsstræde 3, 1454 Copenhagen K.
SENESTE ARTIKLER OM WOOD WOOD
Hus og kollektionsmodelnew
Back Office & Customer Servicenew