Becksöndergaard is a fashion and accessory company located in bright and inspiring premises in Østerbro, Copenhagen. The company was founded in Copenhagen 17 years ago and we are in love with color, glitter and design. We never cease to reinvent what we do, as creativity and joy are our driving forces. We deliver what individual women need so they can show the world the accents of their personalities through the language of fashion.
Wholesale & Consignment Manager
Becksöndergaard is looking for an experienced Wholesale & Consignment Manager to secure our continued growth.
You will join an inspiring accessory brand with ambitious goals at an exciting time and will become part of a strong team consisting of creative and competent colleagues.
As our new Wholesale & Consignment Manager you will be responsible for managing and developing partnerships with existing and new customers and agents throughout Europe and you will manage our internal sales support and consignment team. You will be part of our management team and will report directly to the brand’s CEO.
As part of the role, you will be required to travel to meet relevant wholesale and retail partners each season. The expected amount of travel days will not exceed 25 days per year.
- Development and execution of overall sales strategy for wholesale and consignment.
- Develop and build wholesale partnerships in cooperation with local sales agents including budgeting, visits, contracts, local sales strategy and daily sparring and communication.
- Support Key Account sales including meetings, sales data, development of profitable contracts, company presentations, special partner activities etc.
- Execution of 4 yearly sales meetings in cooperation with other internal functions such as design and marketing.
- Develop consignment business including contract negotiation, budgeting, buying, dialogue with partners, VM process, shop-fit etc.
- Input and sparring with design and production team to secure strong main collections as well as express and NOOS with input from the market.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience from similar position in the fashion industry
- Experience in developing and executing overall sales strategy and implementation in relevant channels
- Relevant educational background
- Understanding of the systems and processes the drives the business
- Fluent in English and Danish - spoken and written
- A strong, experienced, and motivational leader with high sales drive
- Passionate about meeting and exceeding your targets
- Focused on, and have a flair, for numbers
- A strong communicator
- Great at developing strong relationships
- Able to execute on both bigger strategic initiatives as well as the smaller everyday tasks
- Positive and solution-oriented
- An exciting job in a dynamic accessory company
- Competent and motivated colleagues
- A team-oriented culture with focus on creativity and commercial drive – we help each other!
Send your CV and application to email@example.com marked Wholesale Manager if you match the profile we are looking for.
We will conduct interviews on an ongoing basis and will hire when we have the right candidate.
E-commerce Category Specialistnew
PR & Marketing Managernew
Key Account Advisornew