Birger Christensen Collective
Supply Chain Coordinator
We are looking for a new supply chain coordinator to come and be part of our team at Birger Christensen for our two brands ROTATE Birger Christensen and REMAIN Birger Christensen.
- We are searching for someone structured, with high attention to detail, who enjoys being part of a tight-knit team in a face-paced environment.
- Ideally you are passionate about supply chain and delivering excellent service to a broad range of international customers and have already had a bit of experience in the field.
- As our company is growing rapidly so are the responsibilities and challenges around this role and there is a wide range of different tasks involved.
- Daily tasks will include all logistical functions, problem-solving and correspondence for B2B customers, dealing with our warehouse and forwarding agents and supporting to streamline our operative processes.
- Furthermore, as we are an international company you should be fluent in English both in speaking and writing. Any other language is a plus.
We can offer you an exciting opportunity to be part of two well-known, growing international fashion brands, with highly motivated and dedicated colleagues.
If you could generate your interest, or you have any questions about the position, please send email an application incl. CV to:
Svenja Maria Macmillan at email@example.com with the subject line "Supply Chain Coordinator".
Deadline for the application is the 15st of August 2022.
PA & salgskoordinatornew
Area Sales Manager - DACH Centralnew
Product Engineer - RTWnew
Back Office / Kundeservicenew