Student Assistant in PR & Communications
We are looking for a Student Assistant to join our PR and Communications team at HUGO BOSS Nordic’s Head Office in Copenhagen. The candidate we are looking for is outgoing, responsible and well organized. Someone who understands the fashion PR business and takes pride in knowing what is the next hot ticket in Scandinavia.
About the job
You will be supporting all aspects in the area, and together with a co-worker be responsible for all showroom related matters. Communication is key, especially when it comes to supporting editors and stylists as well as our Nordic PR agencies.
- Handle the daily work and routines in the showroom incl. loans for relevant press and influencers
- Weekly and monthly reporting
- Supporting and managing press events and sometimes B2C events
- Assist manager in daily work
- Daily correspondence to various stakeholders, internally and externally
- Maintain image bank
- Sample management
- Skilled in Word, Excel and PP
- Excellent communications skills in Danish and English, both in written and verbal from
- Passionate about and up-to-date on the fashion industry
- Positive, open-minded and enthusiastic attitude
- Eager to bring new ideas to the table, yet willing to adapt to global guidelines
- Opportunity to develop both personally and professionally
- Dynamic and inspirational work culture
In this role you will be reporting to the PR & Communications Manager, and be part of a dynamic PR & Marketing team.
The position is 15 hours per week. The deadline for applying is September 30, but we will review applications continuously.
We look forward to receiving a short cover letter and CV from you. For any questions regarding this position, please contact Louise Normann: Louise_Normann@hugoboss.com or phone +45 3318 8006.
Buyer - Accessoriesnew