Konges Sløjd A/S seeking for the best Store Manager in town.
We are currently seeking for a customer friendly, structured and smiling person too open and drive our new store in Copenhagen.
As a Store Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of our retail store, ensuring exceptional customer service, and driving the sales performance.
- Lead and motivate the store team to achieve sales targets and deliver outstanding customer experiences
- Implement effective visual merchandising together with our marketing team to enhance the store’s overall appearance and drive sales.
- Monitor inventory levels and drive the purchasing
- Train and develop staff members to deliver top-notch customer service and product knowledge
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate and guide a diverse team
- Excellent communication and personal abilities
- Flexibility to work on weekends and during peak periods
- Proficiency in English (additional languages are a plus)
- Sound knowledge of retail operations, including inventory management and visual merchandising
If you are a proactive and result-driven individual with a passion for retail, we would love to hear from you.
To apply, please send your CV no later than the 9th of September.
If you have any questions feel free to contact Emilie Konge at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to reviewing your application and exploring the possibility of working together to create an exceptional experience for our customers.