Vester Voldgade 110
ANDERSEN-ANDERSEN is a family owned Danish company established in 2009 by Cathrine Lundgren-Andersen and Peter Kjær-Andersen. We design and manufacture a functional, unisex workwear collection. Our focus is on high-quality knitwear, with reference to Danish maritime traditions and craftsmanship. We’re a knitwear company born from the idea of making the world’s best sailor sweater, which is why our garments are designed in Denmark and made by the best knitters in Italy. We are transparent from the sourcing of raw materials to the manufacturing of our end products.
We are looking for a full time store manager at our flagship store in Copenhagen.
The ideal candidate should possess a structured and professional disposition, be efficient with stock management and effectively execute merchandising initiatives. Our store manager must also be willing to take part in all daily work tasks, including ones that may fall outside of this description.
- Provide exceptional customer service to our clients at all times.
- Ensure that the overall look and feel of the store reflects the brand.
- Manage and schedule part-time store assistants on a monthly basis.
- Analyse key performance indicators to set strategic sales goals.
- Assist in implementing social media content and visual merchandising plans.
- Oversee customer experience for domestic and international webshop orders.
- Purchase, manage, and be accountable for inventory stock levels.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in fashion/apparel industry or similar.
- Knowledge of e-commerce platforms, preferably Shopify.
- Understanding of web analytic tools like google analytics.
- Highly detail oriented with strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritise effectively.
- Capable of working independently and as part of a team.
- Fluent in both Danish and English.
Our work Culture at ANDERSEN-ANDERSEN is professional, but at the same time relaxed and personal. We are a small, close-knit team who rely on each other to accomplish the tasks at hand. We are sincere, open and respectful of one another – qualities our new team member should also possess.
37 hours Weekly
Vester Voldgade 110
1552 København V
Salary will be negotiated based on experience.
Please submit your cover letter and CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Store Manager.
Deadline is 23 December, 2018.
Assistant Store Manager
SoMe og webshop-praktikantnew