Jægersborg Allé 1, 2920 Charlottenlund
Founders share an instinctive belief that there are many people, who loves to travel and want to push boundaries in terms of where they travel. Manic work lifestyle & a little time to research and coordinate such trips are the main factors for the foundation of the travel platform. We understood that those working hard wants to be assured that every minute away from the office would be spent in the best way possible. The aim of EXPLOY is to address this need and bring truly unique and innovative travel experiences to our discerning members. We help people make the most of their precious time off with a range of the best cutting-edge travel experiences worldwide
SoMe PA Intern
EXPLOY travel platform is seeking a Social Media PA Intern. After six months internship, you’ll be able to apply for a full-time position.
You should possess a strong knowledge of the social media platforms, including top social media sites such as Facebook, Instagram & Twitter. You’ll work as personal assistant for the Chief editor and Social Media Specialist and online ambassador for our company and brands.
The Social Media PA Intern will be expected to monitor brand activity across a broad range of social networking sites and blogs, cultivate and grow online relationships with key target audiences, and seek new opportunities to integrate social media into our strategic marketing objectives. Developing and implementing Marketing strategies to increase awareness. This includes create marketing content both with written and graphics.
You will be responsible for all aspects of media promotion including:
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video) to social networks, that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
- Support the maintenance of the firms CRM database.
- Engage audience through various social media platforms including twitter, facebook, instagram, pinterest, linkedin, and flodesk.
- Customer service – answer all questions that users will have,
- Create backlinks and promote our websites in different websites, forums, blogs,
- Image research and creation.
Additional Abilities Needed:
- Energetic! Creative! Outgoing!
- Experience with WordPress
- Basic knowledge of lighting techniques and camera/video/drone operation a plus.
- Strong computer skills and great communication skills & demonstrated skills in creative copy-writing.
- EXCELLENT ENGLISH LANGUAGE SKILLS
- Consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills,
- Experience with photo & content editing programs (Adobe Photoshop and/or CorelDraw).
- Graphic Design passion is a plus
- Must have ability to pay close attention to details.
- Flexible, patient, independent and creative
You’ll be interning for first six months only. If we like the way you are working, you’ll be able to join THE EXPLOY team as a full-time employee. As a Social Media PA Intern you’ll join a company in growth with global ambitions. Corporate office located in beautiful surroundings at Charlottenlund Castle. Monthly media Trips abroad is mandatory and of high priority. NB. The unknown impact of Covid-19 can cause a change in mentioned travel schedule.
- Personal APPLE Computer, that can be used for work.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘EXPLOY internship’ and we’ll contact you as soon as possible!
We DO require prior experience or higher business degree, please make sure to add all your skills to your resume and be prepared for a Skype interview briefly.
Head of Copenhagen International Fashion Fair
SoMe PA Internnew
Head of Productionnew
Key Account Responsible