Om ATC Footwear
ANGULUS is owned by ATC Footwear - an ambitious family-owned company with a proud heritage of Footwear. The business is built around two elements: The ownership of the brand ANGULUS with complete control of the value-chain from production, over product design to worldwide distribution and retail. The second element is the role as agent for a wide variety of popular footwear brands in the Danish market. Our costumers vary from the largest digital and physical retail partners to the smaller locally based physical stores – a span in costumers we are proud of. ATC Footwear is located in Herlev, Copenhagen.
SoMe and Digital Brand Specialist
ANGULUS is looking for a passionate and creative SoMe & Digital Brand Specialist to develop and drive digital brand communication through engaging content that supports the development and commercial ambitions of ANGULUS.
You will oversee and execute ANGULUS’ digital communication across platforms as well as ongoing development of ANGULUS’ visual and written identity. You are expected to create relevant content on an ongoing basis through photo, video, text and graphical work. The job contains a broad spectrum of stakeholders and you will be expected to work structured and effectively to execute projects and reach deadlines.
You are a creative and visual storyteller, carrying relevant experience within creation and execution of digital brand communication across platforms. You have a flair for balancing visual identity and commercial content, and you act with digital first attitude. You also have a strong recognition of digital trends and the ability to drive and execute projects.
- Development and ongoing updating of ANGULUS’ digital brand and content creation across platforms
- Full responsibility for @angulus_official and @angulus_kids, included strategy, goals and execution
- Performance based reporting on SoMe content and campaign efforts
- Community management with followers, influencers and costumers through SoMe channels
- Ongoing visual content creation and digital image processing
You are expected to carry at least 2 years relevant experience within the following fields:
- Content creation in photo, video and copywriting/textual media
- Webshop optimization and layout
- Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop and Indesign
- Working across creative and commercial departments and stakeholders
- Danish and English in writing and speech
For applications and questions, please contact E-commerce Manager Mette Milling (email@example.com) as soon as possible, no later than 14.2.2021.
Junior Graphic Designernew
PR- og kommunikationspraktikantnew
International Sales Managernew