Social Media & PR Coordinator
NN07 is a strong and successful international fashion brand, located in the heart of Copenhagen. NN07 is offering premium menswear and value for money. With focus on quality, details and true craftmanship, the company has now established a strong position in the market and is working with some of the leading retailers in Europe. NN07 is a very strong brand that has been carefully nurtured over the years.
As part of our international growth strategy, NN07 is now looking for a Social Media & PR Coordinator to coordinate Social Media channels and PR activities while ensuring a consistent tone of voice across all platforms.
NN07 is looking for a deadly dedicated Social Media & PR Coordinator to join the Marketing team in Copenhagen. The qualifying candidate will be responsible for maintaining, developing, and implementing social media and PR strategies to increase global brand awareness and help share our values with the world. We believe in personalities - not nationalities!
The role will be based at the NN07 offices in Copenhagen and report to the Head of Activations.
- Establish a social media strategy in collaboration with the Marketing team – and create actionable plans to grow and maintain followers through social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and other digital channels.
- Grow brand awareness through various social media channels by planning and executing engaging content, videos, stories etc.
- Monitor all social media interaction between consumers and NN07 - and deliver a positive engaging experience for the consumers.
- Assist in developing a brand tone of voice in collaboration with the Marketing team.
- Ensure brand consistency in communication and formulate written content such as social media captions, press releases, small editorials etc. - all in the brand tone of voice.
- Establish a PR strategy in collaboration with the Marketing team - and create actionable plans to increase brand awareness and elevate brand perception through PR activities.
- Coordinate strategic collaborations, press lend-outs and influencer giftings.
- Manage and activate the NN07 image bank to support press and wholesale partners.
The coming Social Media and Activation Manager must fit into a lifestyle band culture of passion and act proactively in an agile environment.
The following experiences are preferred:
- Relevant experience working with social media and PR.
- Strong storytelling, copy-writing and copy-editing skills.
- Must be fluent in English, written and verbal.
- Highly organized and great attention to detail.
- A degree in marketing / communications is a plus.
- Experience with Social Media Planning Tools is a plus.
- Experience with Image Bank Tools is a plus.
- Self-starter who initiates projects and generates excitement.
- Excellent people skills and service minded.
- Creative and solution oriented.
We are offering:
- An attractive job in a successful and fast-growing company on an international expansion journey.
- A job in a very dynamic and entrepreneurial company, fueled by healthy values.
- A job where you will play a central role on the growth journey of the company.
- Great competent colleagues in a company that is dynamic and anchored in strong values.
We look forward to receiving your application and CV for this job in English. Please send it to Mads Krause, Head of Activations at email@example.com with subject: “Social Media & PR Coordinator”. We will be interviewing candidates as we receive applications.
Junior Buyer Denimnew
Area Sales Managernew
Global Sales Analyst & Team Leadnew