Ny Østergade 9, 1101 København
Om Christopher Cloos
Christopher Cloos is located in Copenhagen, New York and Saint Barths. A global brand with a strong team of entrepreneurial and hard-working individuals. Represented in stores across Europe, United States, South America and Australia, while expanding to new cities every day. Christopher Cloos is the danish eyewear company that managed to get NFL Superstar Quarterback, Tom Brady, and world-renowned Swedish Supermodel, Elsa Hosk, engaged in designing an exclusive selection of timeless and biodegradable frames.
Social Media Manager
Christopher Cloos is looking for a Social Media Manager to join our Marketing Team!
We invite potential candidates continuously for interviews, so please submit
your application and your CV already today.
- Develop and execute the cross-channel content plan for Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Create digital content for social media, websites, and emails – images, videos, reels, GIFs, graphic animations, etc.
- Danish and English copywriting – ad texts, blogs, emails, and various editorial content.
- Schedule, publish and monitor all social content across platforms.
- Handle influencer and ambassador activations, both internally and via external agencies.
- Track and report social media performance, including influencer and ambassador performance.
- Identify social media trends and secure presence on relevant platforms.
- Assist in photoshoots, events etc.
- Ecommerce (Shopify). Daily webshops operations, including system integrations, order flow, payments, product data, tagging, visual merchandising, etc.
- Administrative tasks
The ideal applicant has:
- Experience with content creation and handling of social media platforms, influencers and ambassadors.
- Strong communicator with a passion for content creation and social media.
- Strong visual eye and sense of aesthetics.
- Excellent organizational skills, someone who can multitask and prioritize multiple projects and deadlines
- A creative superstar, yet structured with an analytical and commercial mindset.
- A self-starter that works independently but is also a strong team player.
- Outgoing and energetic and with a positive and likeable personality.
- Fluent in written and spoken Danish and English.
- Great to have experience in KPI tracking and reporting. As well as Woomio, Meta Business Suite, and Business Manager.
- A supportive and dynamic team of skilled individuals to learn from
- A highly social working environment
- The opportunity for personal growth and development in a growing company
- A lot of experience and responsibility
Application deadline: As soon as possible
Start-up date: As soon as possible
Send your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and please write “Social Media Manager” in the subject field. Remember to state when you are able to join.
We look very much forward to receiving your application!
SoMe & Content Managernew
PR & Marketing Assistentnew
Social Media and Digital Marketing Internnew
Personal Shopper (herre)new