Global Fashion Agenda
Frederiksholms Kanal 30-A
About Global Fashion Agenda
Global Fashion Agenda is the foremost leadership forum on sustainability in fashion focusing on industry collaboration and public-private cooperation. A non-profit organisation, we mobilise and guide the fashion industry to take bold and urgent action on sustainability. Global Fashion Agenda is behind the annual publications CEO Agenda and Pulse of the Fashion Industry report as well as Copenhagen Fashion Summit, the leading business event on sustainability in fashion, which has been leading this movement for over a decade. In partnership with our Strategic Partners ASOS, BESTSELLER, H&M Group, Kering, Li & Fung, Nike, PVH Corp., Sustainable Apparel Coalition and Target, we spearhead the fashion industry’s journey towards a more sustainable future. For more information, visit globalfashionagenda.com.
Social Media Intern
Global Fashion Agenda is looking for an enthusiastic and structured intern to support the communication team. The internship begins 1 February 2020 and lasts five months.
You will assist the PR and communication team at Global Fashion Agenda that is responsible for communications across all departments of the organisation, including the leading event on sustainability in fashion, Copenhagen Fashion Summit, which takes place every year in May. As social media intern, you will have a specific focus on supporting the management of Global Fashion Agenda’s and Copenhagen Fashion Summit’s social media platforms.
- Assist with development of content for social media platforms; including ideation, graphic design tasks, photography, video editing
- Syndicating copy for social media platforms
- Assist in the management of the editorial calendar and have responsibility for scheduling across social media platforms
- Assist with live social media coverage of events
- Assist with uploading content to web and website graphics
- Support the team in any ad hoc duties and internal administration support
- currently study a bachelor’s or master’s degree
- possess flawless English communication skills, both written and spoken
- have knowledge of Adobe Photoshop & InDesign
- have a passion for communication and social media
- have a strong interest in the fashion industry and sustainability
- are extremely organised with high attention to detail and able to multi-task
- can work under pressure and flexible hours
- can work independently and take on responsibility for assignments
- are a team player, pro-active, enthusiastic and sociable with a positive outlook
How to apply
Apply by sending an application along with your CV to email@example.com and state the position you are applying for in the subject line. Application deadline is 15 December 2019 with interviews being conducted the following week.
The internship is a great opportunity to obtain relevant experience within the communication field during your education and gain insight into the fashion industry in general. Interns must currently be enrolled at a higher education institution.
Global Fashion Agenda is an international team of 20+ employees based in the heart of Copenhagen with English being the office language.
As Global Fashion Agenda is committed to diversity and inclusion, we encourage all applicants no matter age, race, nationality, sexual orientation, disability, sex and gender identity, religion or political affiliation to apply for vacancies.
PR- og marketingkoordinatornew
Graphic Design and Communication Internnew
Accessories Design Internnew
PR & Kommunikationspraktikantnew