Social Media & Community Manager
We are looking for a Social Media & Community Manager to join our PR & Communications team based in Copenhagen, Denmark starting February 1st 2022. The role reports to the PR Manager.
As Social Media & Community Manager, you will be part of a small and dedicated team that creates and executes our global communications and PR strategies. The new role will be expected to take lead on our digital communications efforts, secure the continued growth of our social media platforms as well as drive engagement and interaction from our online communities of influencers and tastemakers.
- Plan and produce content for the two Instagram accounts @rotatebirgerchristensen and @remainbirgerchristensen
- Develop and implement brand storytelling and creative concepts for our digital communications platforms
- Develop and execute creative content ideas from shoots, fashion shows, and produce content to fill our day-to-day content needs
- Develop and implement strategies to secure the continued audience growth and increased interaction across our social media platforms
- Plan and lead the content publishing schedule including copywriting captions and securing daily postings (including weekends and holidays)
- Support with managing our existing online community of influencers, and build and develop strong relationships with international influencers, tastemakers, and VIPs together with the PR Manager
- Support with product seeding initiatives and loans, organizing and managing showrooms and sample collections together with the PR Manager and PR interns
- Support with on-boarding and leading the team’s PR interns
- Support with PR and Marketing related activities including events, fashion shows, and shoots
- Proven experience with digital communications and social media management
- Able to produce graphics and animations in tools such as InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator to secure a consistent professional look on our social media channels
- Experience with shooting and editing video preferred
- A creative mindset and experience with creative content production
- Passionate about fashion and influencers and experience with influencer marketing preferred
- Strong communications and copywriting skills
- Able to work independently and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Salary package based on qualifications
- An international fashion business in rapid growth
- A creative, young and committed community and team
- A high level of responsibility and the opportunity to drive and develop new and existing fashion brands with an international outreach
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com before December 10th, 2021.
The ideal start date is February 1st, 2022.
Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis.
E-commerce Category Specialistnew
PR & Marketing Managernew
Key Account Advisornew