Baum und Pferdgarten
Amaliegade 15, 1256 København K
Social Media and Community Intern
Baum und Pferdgarten is looking for an intern to join our Marketing team with a flexible start date of January 15th - February 7th for 6 months. Working closely with the Senior Social Media and Community Manager you will support the team to ensure flawless execution of Digital Marketing activities specific to Social Media.
- Content Management + Creation
- Copy Writing
- Community Management
- Reporting and Insights
- Research and Innovation
The ideal applicant has:
- A clear understanding of all western Social Media platforms including
Instagram, TikTok, Facebook and Pinterest
- A working knowledge and experience of Adobe programs including
- Obsessive attention to detail, and the ability to operate in a fast-paced
- A strong work ethic and willingness to learn; enthusiasm is a must
- Natural communication skills - confident in sharing ideas
- An analytical mind that is confident with numbers and data interpretation
- Excellent organizational skills, someone who can multitask and prioritize
multiple projects and deadlines
- An interest in the fashion industry
- Fluency in English
- A degree level education
- Professional and personal development
- An inspiring and enjoyable work environment
- The possibility to influence – and create a network within the Scandinavian
Please note that this is an unpaid internship, and we expect you to join our
team full time for 6 months. Working hours are 9am-5pm but there will be some
periods, especially around Fashion Week, where hours could be longer.
We invite potential candidates continuously for interviews, so please submit
your application and your CV already today.
Send it to email@example.com and please write “Internship –
Social Media” in the subject field. Remember to state when you are able to join.
We look forward to receiving your application.
SENESTE ARTIKLER OM BAUM UND PFERDGARTEN
Digital Marketing Managernew
Product Developer (knitwear)new
Head of Buying and Productionnew
Store Manager Illumnew