Social Media & Activation Manager
NN07 is a strong and successful international fashion brand, located in the heart of Copenhagen. NN07 is offering premium menswear and value for money. With focus on quality, details and true craftmanship, the company has now established a strong position in the market and is working with some of the leading retailers in Europe. NN07 is a very strong brand that has been carefully nurtured over the years.
As part of our international growth strategy, NN07 is now looking for a Social Media and Activation Manager to manage Social Media channels and partnership marketing while ensuring brand consistency across channels.
As our coming Social Media and Activation Manager, you will play a very important role in the future growth of NN07 internationally. You will be responsible for formulating and executing the social media strategy internationally.
The position is new, and it is therefore mandatory, that you have demonstrated results with social media execution.
The company is in Copenhagen, and the role will be reporting to the Marketing & E-commerce Director. The coming Social Media and Activation Manager must be eager to establish the brand on social media and with retail partners to grow brand awareness in existing and new markets to exploit the full potential of the brand.
- Establish social media strategy and create actionable plans to both grow and maintain followers through social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram and other digital channels.
- Grow brand awareness through various social media channels by planning and executing engaging content, videos, stories etc.
- Ensure brand consistency in communication and formulate written content in brand tone of voice.
- Monitor all social media interaction between consumers and our brand and deliver a positive engaging experience for the consumers.
- Engage with retail partners on collaborative marketing campaigns utilizing their consumer reach to grow brand awareness and increase sales.
- Coordinate content and plan campaigns with retail partners, sales teams, and other internal and external stakeholders.
The coming Social Media and Activation Manager must fit into a lifestyle band culture of passion and act proactively in an agile environment.
The following experiences are preferred:
- A proven track record of driving SoMe activities in international environments.
- Experience with linking SoMe strategy to the overall marketing strategy.
- Knowledge about lifestyle or fashion brands is a plus.
- Strong understanding of e-commerce and consumer behavior.
- Knowledge of tools such as Facebook Business Manager, Google analytics etc.
- Must be fluent in English, written and verbal.
- Self-starter who initiates projects and generates excitement.
- Excellent people skills and service minded.
- Creative and solution oriented.
We are offering
- An attractive job in a successful and fast-growing company on an international expansion journey.
- A job in a very dynamic and entrepreneurial company, fueled by healthy values.
- A job where you will play a central role on the growth journey of the company.
- Great competent colleagues in a company that is dynamic and anchored in strong values.
- Remuneration package at competitive level and according to qualifications.
We look forward to receiving your application and CV for this job in English. Please send it to e-mail: email@example.com with subject: “Social Media and Activation Manager”.
We will be interviewing candidates as we receive applications.
Marketing & E-commerce Director
International Division Sales Managernew