The Vintage Bar
Ny Adelgade 5, 2. tv.
Om The Vintage Bar
The Vintage Bar is an online marketplace for pre-owned luxury fashion for the fashion conscious shopper. At The Vintage Bar, we combine an unparalleled product offering from the world’s most prestigious designers with a high-end approach to branding. Since 2018, The Vintage Bar has been a leading specialist in vintage designer accessories - both in Denmark and abroad.
Showroom Coordinator & Customer Care Intern
The Vintage Bar is looking for a Showroom Coordinator and Customer Care Intern to become a part of our team.
The Vintage Bar is an online marketplace for pre-owned luxury fashion for the fashion conscious shopper. At The Vintage Bar, we combine an unparalleled product offering from the world’s most prestigious designers with a high-end approach to branding. Since 2018, The Vintage Bar has been a leading specialist in vintage designer accessories - both in Denmark and abroad. In 2019, we opened our first dynamic showroom, personalised for each customer. All the customers have to do is fill out our online form, and we will tailor it according to taste, want and need.
As a rapidly growing business, we are now looking for a hard-working and passionate Showroom Coordinator and Customer Care Intern to join our team at our brand new location in the city center of Copenhagen.
As a Showroom Coordinator and Customer Care Intern you will be responsible and in charge of our new and improved dynamic showroom, from coordinating bookings, styling the showroom, welcoming cus- tomers, etc. - all this to give them the best possible experience with us when visiting our recently renewed showroom. As an intern at The Vintage we offer you a position in a challenging, yet fulfilling, work environment.
Our optimal candidate for the position is someone who loves being a brand ambassador, handling creative tasks, loves visual merchandising and of course, are great with customer service. If you are passionate about an international brand, being creative and developing our showroom, we would love to hear from you.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensure a unique and inspiring shopping experience at The Vintage Bar’s dynamic showroom.
- Assist with customer support over email, Instagram, Facebook and phone (weekend work will occur).
- Coordinating showroom bookings, styling the showroom and consistently closing sales.
- Assist with maximizing cross sales opportunities in all email and phone correspondence as well as in the showroom by suggesting alternatives to sold out requests or refer to our waiting list.
- Visual merchandising and product styling.
- Assist with office management: organizing the office and the showroom, maintaining office supplies and equipment, handling weekly lunch order, managing and coordinating all incoming postal and courier matters.
- Other ad-hoc tasks
We are looking for someone who is:
- Highly well organised and detailed oriented.
- Proficient in English.
- Service- and open minded.
- Independently motivated, positive and self-structured.
- And, of course...has a natural interest in secondhand luxury fashion and sustainability.
In return, we will provide you with:
- The opportunity for personal and professional development.
- The chance to play a role in a growing startup.
- The ability to expand your CV and portfolio.
The internship is an unpaid full-time position for 6 months.
As soon as possible.
Are you intrigued?
Please send your application and CV - written in English - to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Showroom Coordinator Intern.
Apply now! We look forward to hearing from you.
For any questions, call us at: + 45 31503738.
Retail Manager (North America)
International Sales Manager