Baum und Pferdgarten
Om Baum und Pferdgarten
Baum und pferdgarten is an international fashion house based in copenhagen with a playful and strong heritage. Baum und pferdgarten is a well-respected ready-to- wear fashion brand for women. The collections Are defined by rikke baumgarten and helle hestehave’s signature design and attention to detail, With an emphasis on print, tailoring and an eclectic use of materials. Baum und pferdgarten is represented worldwide through respected retailers.
We are looking for a creative and talented Senior Designer to join our design team.
You will be working closely with the Creative Directors in designing the four annual collections. As a designer at Baum und Pferdgarten you must have experience with the professional development of fashion collections and be able to deliver designs that are in line with our brand vision and heritage.
The right candidate will be an important part of the design team in a fast growing and profitable brand in contemporary fashion. This is an exciting opportunity to join an ambitious and creative team in the heart of Copenhagen.
This is an excellent chance to play a vital role in the delivery of an ambitious growth strategy at Baum und Pferdgarten, working alongside determined and passionate colleagues in an inspiring and fast-paced environment. We are therefore looking for a candidate with a proactive and positive attitude, someone with a desire to push boundaries in order to stay one step ahead of the ever-evolving fashion landscape.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Work closely with the Creative Directors in designing the four annual collections, as well as designing our capsule- and exclusive collections.
- Overall responsible for keeping deadlines and collections structures.
- Relating to relevant customer insights and feedback from market.
- Create sketches, technical files and style information for our suppliers.
- Follow your designs through fittings with pattern department.
- Collaborate with the Production and Pattern department to ensure the right quality standard for each garment.
- Follow our ambitious CSR strategy.
- Research on market trends in line with the brand.
- Create material for presentations, sales books, color charts both internally and externally.
- Create presentation boards.
- Adhere to calendar deadlines to ensure all designs are completed on time.
- +4 years of experience within a similar position and a relevant education.
- Proficient and experienced with all garment categories and accessories.
- Proficient in sketching and technical drawings.
- Proficient in Adobe packages: InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Knowledge of development and production processes.
- Positive, responsible and structured with a professional attitude.
- Able to understand the aesthetics of Baum und Pferdgarten and translate it into desirable products.
- A natural interest in fashion, trends and modern culture.
- You must be flexible and have a holistic approach to the assignments.
- Good communication skills and mastery of English in both written and spoken form.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics Navision is a plus.
All CVs and applications submitted must be written in English. Candidates will be reviewed on a rolling basis so please apply as soon as possible.
UnikRecruitment is assisting Baum und Pferdgarten with this process. For further information about this vacancy, please contact Michael Kjærgaard at UnikRecruitment by phone +45 2222 4000 or e-mail email@example.com. No knowledge of the candidate’s identity will be given to Baum und Pferdgarten without his or hers prior acceptance.
Intern - Community Care and SoMe communicationnew
Senior Sales Executivenew